Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELL 140+ MS and 104+ EK TRUSTED!!
Both characters are on the same accs.
Transferable in 3 months, actual world Morgana
Main character is MS, he has 140+ lvl.
Owned addons:
full citzen, full nobleman, full warrior, full wizzard, full afflicted, full beggar, full demon hunter, full jester, full norseman, full pirate, full shaman, full warmaster, full yalaharian(evil), hunter(glovers), summoner(vials), oriental(sabre), druid(paws), brotherhood(outfit),
Owned mounts:
Donkey, Gnarlhound, Dromedary, Kingly Deer, Racing Bird, Tiger Slug, Undead Cavebear, War Bear, War Horse, Widow Queen, Panda
Quests owned:
You willbe able to trade with: Rashid, Blue djin(MS), Green Djin(EK), Telas, Sweaty Cyclops, Hjaern.
I have made Pits of Inferno, Annihilator Quest, Inquisition Quest, Blood Brothers Quest, Wrath till 8th mission(wrath item to get;p),Explorer society quest(full), 990 gnome reputation, 37 Grizzly Adams points, i have returned 9 tomes of knowledge fot the new frontier quest + 1 tome in items, and a lot of more, this character got 260+ achievement points so it have almost all necessary quests.
I will also attach a lot of items, its price is like 3kk or more, its on the screen:
[Image: characterv.png]

On this acc is also 107+ EK:
its typical bot knight,
Owned outfits:
Summoner(vials).
Owned mounts:
Crystal Wolf.
Quests owned:
Annihilator, Pits of inferno, Facc quests

Items on knight are not on ss with sorcerer, so you will have 2x Sword of Valor
Screenshoot:
[Image: kinap.png]

I have finished my adventure with tibia, thats why i am no longer bbot expert and i wants to sell this account,
i am 100% trusted person and i wont cheat you
Price: 250 PLN OR 60 Euro
If you are interrested you can post here or ask me on priv.
P.S there are 2x sd schooters on Valoria.
so its 60 euros for all the account with all items and all that right?
Yep;p;p
and what are the payment menthods you offer so i check that and it will depend on that info if i buy it or not ahaha check how can i be able to pay to you and that will be all and youll have your money Wink
You can pay by paypal or national bank transfer(poland).
paypal is much faster, you will get character immediately after i will get cash
i do have paypal and verified and what will you give besides the account?? i mean like RK??
(11-17-2012, 11:26 AM)renato2508 Wrote: i do have paypal and verified and what will you give besides the account?? i mean like RK??

I have recovery key for this account, so i can give it to you,
to get new one you will have to buy;p
about email, you can change it by rec key, registration data its 1 month but i wont cheat you, i am one of most trusted members here, and i dont want to play tibia anymore...
about 4 months of bbot you will have to gimme email of your bbots account and i will transfer time;p
ok i see and 60 euros in USD how much is it?? ahaha please help me
It is 80 USD
to others, this account is still available, this guy up is still thinking about buying it
BUMP!!
Ile bociłeś , żeby wbić te lvle ?
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY
pół roku, z czego połowe przewalczylem, w pół roku mozna wbic spokojnie 200 lvl
bump!
bump!