Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem about "Bbot's system"
How topic says i want to show you some bugs/problems which annoying users of bbot

1. If you attack somebody he automatly follow him (i got auto follow OFF)
2. If you/target is trapped and u atk him from distance he auto target OFF and he don't attack him.
3. If you are trapped sio list(sio system on bbot) doesn't work! <- the biggest problem i think
4. If mana is low X like 1000 and I had 3 ghastly on myself he just think about heal himself. He get stuck he don't think about MP himself but only heal, heal. He get die.

Please do something about those things!
[quote='Gyniu' pid='30170' dateline='1354745149']
How topic says i want to show you some bugs/problems which annoying users of bbot

2. If you/target is trapped and u atk him from distance he auto target OFF and he don't attack him.

Yes I have this problem also. If the target is trapped it puts attack OFF? wtf?
Why nobody of support answears?
(12-05-2012, 10:05 PM)Gyniu Wrote: How topic says i want to show you some bugs/problems which annoying users of bbot

1. If you attack somebody he automatly follow him (i got auto follow OFF)
3. If you are trapped sio list(sio system on bbot) doesn't work! <- the biggest problem i think
4. If mana is low X like 1000 and I had 3 ghastly on myself he just think about heal himself. He get stuck he don't think about MP himself but only heal, heal. He get die.

Please do something about those things!

1. Go to automation tools>killer and change distance from 1 to 0, then it won't follow monster with auto chase off.
3. Use sio system by macro.
4. Change your delay between items, spells. And priority for items. Healer