Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can someone tell me (the noob way) how to use a script with bbot?
Wink 
I need someone to explain to me, in the simplist form, how to use a script that has been downloaded.. I don't know how to get it into the cavebot..someone explained it once before..it seems like it has changed, or maybe it hasn't and I just forgot. Thanks so much. Will give rep for whoever can help!!
Tibia used to make me feel better having no life, now it seems to be the cause
[Image: this-is-not-a-gamergirl.jpg]
[/color]
After downloading the script you should paste the file (which has extension .bbot) in the folder Configs, of the bot. To open the file: Settings>Load
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
That's what I thought, but I have no config folder in the bot program. Also every time I download a script it turns into a Microsoft word file. Here is a screen shot. What should I do? [Image: tibiabotcrap.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/color]
This folder is created after you open the bot first. But if you prefer you can create it manually too.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

I just read the other post, and I can't find a way to create one, there is not an "add folder option" anywhere. This is stressing me out, I just bought 90 mores days on the bot and I can't even figure it out. Why was it deleted if it was created when I first opened the bot?
[/color]
Click on "Extract to", this will "install" the BBot.
You extracted the file you downloaded?
Waypoints By Me [Here]

Never mind, I feel like an idiot. I had my man figure it out. Thank you. LOL Smile

I'll give you guys both rep..I feel like such a noob. Thank you so much. I just never did that before, or at least I don't remember extracting it. But yeah, haha thank you. Smile
[/color]