Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a macrooo!
i need a macro to put a strealth ring when monster(cyclops , drone or smith)on screen
Sorry, the macro command that would do that is not working. I've complained about it already.

It would be "Target.NameIn(Name, Na..)".

It wouldn't test if the moster is "On Screen" but if you have a monster with that name as your target.

There is no way to test if a monster is on your screen by name.

Anyways, even the one that tests the name of your target is not working.

So, not possible,

But if you are hunting in an area that mostly have Cyclops, you can test if "any" monster is at your screen.

500 {Equip Stealth Ring} ID:=STEALTH-ID Creatures.OnScreen()>=1 Self.Inventory.Ring()==0 Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!)
500 {UnEquip Stealth Ring} ID:=STEALTH-ID BP:=0 Creatures.OnScreen()==0 Self.Inventory.Ring()==!ID! Self.UnEquip.Ring(!BP!)

Change "STEALTH-ID" for the stealth ring's ID. This macros will put on a stealth if any creature is on your screen, and take off if you have non in sights.

If this helped you, please click on "Give Reputation to this user"
Creatures.ByName(Name) returns the number of specified creatures in your screen.
use Target.ByName(Name)
(03-10-2013, 01:56 PM)nizlov Wrote: Creatures.ByName(Name) returns the number of specified creatures in your screen.

OMG DUDE! You just made possible my Midnight Panter Alarm script I've been trying to make it for so long!

The command you just posted shouldn't even exist! It's not on the WIKI! But it does, I've just tested it, and it works!

Thank you very, very much!
(03-09-2013, 03:06 PM)Muszkamtt Wrote: i need a macro to put a strealth ring when monster(cyclops , drone or smith)on screen

I'm so happy I'll finally be able to catch me a Midnight Panter, that I made you this very complicated macro for your cyclops, that I am sure noone else would.

Here:

Code:
500 {Stealth Ring} ID:=3049 IDON:=3086 BP:=0 Creatures.ByName(Cyclops)>0 [cyc1] Self.Inventory.Ring()<>!IDON! Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {cyc1} Creatures.ByName(Cyclops Drone)>0 [cyc2] Self.Inventory.Ring()<>!IDON! Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {cyc2} Creatures.ByName(Cyclops Smith)>0 [cyc3] Self.Inventory.Ring()<>!IDON! Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {cyc3} Self.Inventory.Ring()==!IDON! Self.UnEquip.Ring(!BP!) Exit()

Please, remember to desable the "Re-use" "Ring" (Box Unchecked).

This probably worked, cause I tested it in other creatures. Please click on "Give Reputation to this user" \/