Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED MACRO ON USING SPELLS.
Hello dear mates.

I need a macro which will attack my monsters by all spells i want to like: "Exori Max Frigo" after that "Exori Gran Frigo" and after that "Exori Frigo" I want them to shoot in this direction and of course if the cooldown will be down I want them to shoot once more "Max" cuz it's the most powerfull and then "GRAN and NORMAL" spam one after another. like "exori max frigo / exori gran frigo / exori frigo / exori gran frigo / exori frigo and after cooldown once more exori max frigo.....etc"

I hope that I will find a mate who could help me. I will REP You asap if You will help me!

Cheers, Behemoth1908
exori max frigo = 4 seconds cooldown for every attacking spell
it means that if you will use exori max frigo, you wont be able to cast exori frigo for 4 seconds,
so there is no sence to use it on spawn
(04-04-2013, 12:48 PM)garst123 Wrote: exori max frigo = 4 seconds cooldown for every attacking spell
it means that if you will use exori max frigo, you wont be able to cast exori frigo for 4 seconds,
so there is no sence to use it on spawn

I'm playing on OTS that the cooldown's are shorter. I just need MACRO where I will be able to put the time for cooldown's and it will shoot one spell after another.
If you need that for hunting monsters, you really don't need a macro for that.

You can use the attack sequence on the Killer. Just add all spells, and the leave the box "Wait" blank. It will keep trying to shoot everything at the monster.

There is a tutorial here: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3063

If this helped you, PLEASE click below on "Give Reputation to This User" \/