Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
well , Im and ED and i want to make a scrip for pvp , the thing is that i just want it to cast the heals but whenever i target something it starts atacking with exori frigos as in my hunting script even tho on the pvp scrip i have nothing on the killer tool , how do i deactivate that? everytime i target smthing it starts spaming exori frigos and obviously i am exausted to throw what i want to.
any ideas?
the pvp scrip itself has all fields clear but the healing one so it should auto atk or anything right?
(04-11-2013, 12:23 PM)vribera Wrote: well , Im and ED and i want to make a scrip for pvp , the thing is that i just want it to cast the heals but whenever i target something it starts atacking with exori frigos as in my hunting script even tho on the pvp scrip i have nothing on the killer tool , how do i deactivate that? everytime i target smthing it starts spaming exori frigos and obviously i am exausted to throw what i want to.
any ideas?
the pvp scrip itself has all fields clear but the healing one so it should auto atk or anything right?

ctrl+shit then pause automation tool always works for me