Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FullCheck need code ?!
what is the code to add to my fullcheck to go to deposit when all my backpacks are full ?
There is none, you can't test if your backpacks are full. On the other hand you cand carry a number of backpacks that is enough to never get full and go to refill when your Cap is low.
The bot gives me an error and stop looting when my second backpack is full although i still have enough slots on my main backpack, what's the problem ?
(04-24-2013, 12:39 AM)KarimEhab Wrote: The bot gives me an error and stop looting when my second backpack is full although i still have enough slots on my main backpack, what's the problem ?
Backpacks in backpacks etc etc.
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
(04-24-2013, 12:39 AM)KarimEhab Wrote: The bot gives me an error and stop looting when my second backpack is full although i still have enough slots on my main backpack, what's the problem ?

I believe you are probably using someone else's script, people usually set gold to go to the second backpack, your main backpack being the first.

Just put more backpacks inside your second backpack, when it gets full, the bot will automatically open the next one, and the next one, and so on.
Thanks it's working fine now , but there is something wrong with the depositor. it doesn't deposit the loot after going to the depot. is there a way to fix it rather than doing the whole script again ?