Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server save
If i set server save at for example 10:00 my character will logout at 10:00 and automaticlly log in at hm 10:10 ? or i need set auto reconect too ?
Reconnect: the Reconnect option will try to re-login your character when you get disconnected. [ Reconnect Now ] this button forces a reconnect-try.

Sever Save Logout: Two minutes before the set time your character is logged out. If you are with battle, he turns off the cavebot and continues with the rest of the options, until exit the battle. When he left, he logs out safely.
(04-30-2013, 08:38 AM)Kimoszin Wrote: Reconnect: the Reconnect option will try to re-login your character when you get disconnected. [ Reconnect Now ] this button forces a reconnect-try.

Sever Save Logout: Two minutes before the set time your character is logged out. If you are with battle, he turns off the cavebot and continues with the rest of the options, until exit the battle. When he left, he logs out safely.
soo.. will not log in after server save..?
when is almost the server save and you log out 10 min or 5 min before it you wont be able to log in until the server save finish (that is like 3:00 am to 3:10 am at my local time) between that time if you active "reconnect" the bot will try to reconnect you in the game, that is how work that option, forgive my bad english xd hope i help you Smile
(05-01-2013, 01:48 AM)kai123 Wrote: when is almost the server save and you log out 10 min or 5 min before it you wont be able to log in until the server save finish (that is like 3:00 am to 3:10 am at my local time) between that time if you active "reconnect" the bot will try to reconnect you in the game, that is how work that option, forgive my bad english xd hope i help you Smile

OK on my server SS is on 10:00 so i try to active serversave logout at 9:55 and reconnect active. thx