Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mutated Rats Yalahar - Elite Knight (Long way around no gates)
Information 
This is the version of the Mutated rats in yalahar, where instead of people who have only completed the first version of the 'In service of yalahar' quest can't use the gate so I decided to have a script that goes all the way around.

This also has a buyer and refills all the items, Have a BP with multiple inside for creature products.
Good chance of looting a tower shield (looted every 3 refills) and other creature products such as rats tail, and mutated flesh from Mutated Humans

EXP/h = When alone on my level 80 EK (88/80 skills) with softies I can get around 100-120k if it is completely empty.

This script also does 'Exori Hur' when the Mutated rats and bats have HP between 100% and 10% for easy exp, used really good with soft boots.

It also buys SMP but rarely uses them, mostly uses 'Exura Ico' with mana potions.

Refills 300 Mana potions + 100 SMP (another script which goes through the gates uses these amount of pots so I based it on that)

This has been tested many timed and works without ANY ERRORS and multiple of my friends have tired, albeit it was tested if there is a problem please write a comment.

<*><*> I have found out that using this script:

20000 {Anti Trap Cavebot by C} Misc.StandTime()>40 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

<*><*>

Will mean after every 40 seconds if the bot is stuck, cavebot will reset just incase, which rarely happens, making the macro yourself has proven to work flawlessly.

This script also avoids the bog raiders which sometimes it gets glitched into as it trys to run away from the mutated human, I have put the entrance squares on avoid and to not go near the stairs, however if worse comes to worse add an extra component to the cavebot so it automatically goes up the stairs.

I have spent a lot of time making this script I would like to thank some people for giving me some of the bits of the hunting script to save me time.

This is a full detail of the script, for more please give me reputation and If I have a substantial amount I will continue, making flawless, tested and excellent scripts.

iNG
Please Rep

Attached Files
.bbot   Yalahar - Mutated Rats EDIT.bbot (Size: 11.38 KB / Downloads: 216)
(05-30-2013, 10:37 PM)iNG Wrote: This is the version of the Mutated rats in yalahar, where instead of people who have only completed the first version of the 'In service of yalahar' quest can't use the gate so I decided to have a script that goes all the way around.

This also has a buyer and refills all the items, Have a BP with multiple inside for creature products.
Good chance of looting a tower shield (looted every 3 refills) and other creature products such as rats tail, and mutated flesh from Mutated Humans

EXP/h = When alone on my level 80 EK (88/80 skills) with softies I can get around 100-120k if it is completely empty.

This script also does 'Exori Hur' when the Mutated rats and bats have HP between 100% and 10% for easy exp, used really good with soft boots.

It also buys SMP but rarely uses them, mostly uses 'Exura Ico' with mana potions.

Refills 300 Mana potions + 100 SMP (another script which goes through the gates uses these amount of pots so I based it on that)

This has been tested many timed and works without ANY ERRORS and multiple of my friends have tired, albeit it was tested if there is a problem please write a comment.

<*><*> I have found out that using this script:

20000 {Anti Trap Cavebot by C} Misc.StandTime()>40 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()

<*><*>

Will mean after every 40 seconds if the bot is stuck, cavebot will reset just incase, which rarely happens, making the macro yourself has proven to work flawlessly.

This script also avoids the bog raiders which sometimes it gets glitched into as it trys to run away from the mutated human, I have put the entrance squares on avoid and to not go near the stairs, however if worse comes to worse add an extra component to the cavebot so it automatically goes up the stairs.

I have spent a lot of time making this script I would like to thank some people for giving me some of the bits of the hunting script to save me time.

This is a full detail of the script, for more please give me reputation and If I have a substantial amount I will continue, making flawless, tested and excellent scripts.

iNG
Please Rep

i'll test, i was looking for this too xD
man,+REP to you, perfect
(05-31-2013, 07:42 PM)iftino Wrote: man,+REP to you, perfect

Thanks man Smile
use strong health potions? why not great?
cuz this script is for lvl 60+
(06-01-2013, 04:04 AM)luizhamilton Wrote: use strong health potions? why not great?

You can change to GHP, I think this is bad exp for 80+ I am personally EK 90 I sometimes go yalhar full dragons or undead gladiators/mtuated tigers/rats

But If you really want it you can change it Smile