BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Problems runnin' bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, as the title says, I've been having some troubles runnin' bbot, and I don't really know why as I use admin rights and all that stuff.. I'm adding a pic and I hope any of you guys can help me out :3
Did you try Windows XP mode? Use same settings on Tibia client too.
(08-16-2013, 11:21 PM)kamill Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try Windows XP mode? Use same settings on Tibia client too.

hmmm I don't think that's a problem, I already used bbot yesterday... but today cannot... and I'm not downloading xp mode lol XD thanks anyway, mate Cool
heheh u show your name in tibia gz :]
(08-17-2013, 12:26 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 11:21 PM)kamill Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try Windows XP mode? Use same settings on Tibia client too.

hmmm I don't think that's a problem, I already used bbot yesterday... but today cannot... and I'm not downloading xp mode lol XD thanks anyway, mate Cool

[Image: 1qcjdart29m1_t.jpg]

This is XP mode. I'm sorry for non-english screen.
(08-17-2013, 11:59 AM)kamill Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2013, 12:26 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 1qcjdart29m1_t.jpg]

This is XP mode. I'm sorry for non-english screen.

I already done that and still, bbot doesn't run as it should... you know, somehow, I did activated bbot at night, yesterday... but now that I restarted my comp, once again, I can't use bbot... :S this is gettin boring plus I don't feel like I'm taking advantage of bbot Sad
Have You done it with Tibia client too? Do You have any antivirus/firewall?
(08-17-2013, 05:51 PM)kamill Wrote: [ -> ]Have You done it with Tibia client too? Do You have any antivirus/firewall?

yep, done that too.. I have kaspersky but I don't think that's a problem.. kaspersky haven't deleted any bbot files
But it can Block BBot...
Add a exception on Kaspersky and you will run fine, with security. Kaspersky blocks BBot from loading the process list (necessary to find the clients).