Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
latoz [EK][MS][RP] project ! powered by Thiaguin-
(12-30-2013, 10:36 PM)latozpepe Wrote: bot keep catching blackscreens instead of ss >_> hes 246 or something
ty for comment

awww:/

hoping u'll get some good ss's Big Grin
and yet another goal done, now its time for 300.
[Image: Z4CXUuk.jpg]
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
Haha, I had too this problem, its cause you have bad graphic options... You must change for Direct 9 not OpenGL Wink

Good Luck Screenshots Smile

If I helped rep Tongue
@up
ty but i have to use ogl on my shitty laptop Tongue
5 moar
[Image: 9Z6Y7FF.jpg]
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
47 to go O:!
[Image: CeBrZMN.jpg]
(01-05-2014, 09:09 PM)latozpepe Wrote: 47 to go O:!

Hide your nick !! Big Grin
fixed, ty Tongue. But ur quote remain unchanged :< wew
Fixed Tongue
GZ and go go go Big Grin

How much profit u're making at ss (e.g. for 10hrs)?
(01-06-2014, 05:34 PM)dem Wrote: GZ and go go go Big Grin

How much profit u're making at ss (e.g. for 10hrs)?
ty, i think 200-300k
good luck
my project its closed wrong langue
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-18917.html Tongue
@Albert34567
if ur rreading this enable option to pm you :p

[Image: nxjsp4.jpg]
rise and fall D;

btw voucher ended
The voucher was active from Oct 13 2013, 02:14:18 CEST until Jan 06 2014, 01:14:18 CET.
did ek 138 to 250
sorc 0 to 196
guess not bad :p
(01-11-2014, 12:55 AM)latozpepe Wrote: @Albert34567

rise and fall D;

btw voucher ended
The voucher was active from Oct 13 2013, 02:14:18 CEST until Jan 06 2014, 01:14:18 CET.
did ek 138 to 250
sorc 0 to 196

I did ek from ~80 to 190 Tongue
(01-11-2014, 12:55 AM)latozpepe Wrote: @Albert34567

rise and fall D;

btw voucher ended
did ek 138 to 250
sorc 0 to 196
Sorry man, i didn't know that i hadn't enabled the pm.
Now it's enabled ^^
upup
[Image: 9TJfkdq.jpg]
really nice bro!!! do you remember with your noobs char where was the best place to get loot?
(01-13-2014, 08:37 PM)286522m Wrote: really nice bro!!! do you remember with your noobs char where was the best place to get loot?
since salamanders were always full, my char on femur hills did best cash/h and exp/h i think Tongue. But if theres only few ppl @ salamenders stay there
[Image: mNdJOIy.jpg]
Whats up my niggaz ? I had 10 boss points and decided to chop some hydra heads down, so theres a loot from 10x the many
[Image: RylYKOd.jpg]
Sounds good D:
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3