BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Scripts in exchange for Reputation points! UPDATED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

Tibia Logistics would like to offer, for the first time, a few scripts that have been tested rigorously amongst only a few select players! Tibia Logistics invites you to download these scripts in exchange for Reputation Points! (only if you like them of course =])

For your Convenience, all the scripts are on this thread and Tibia Logistics will attempt to regularly place new scripts here!

NOTE: Backpacks should be in the order I state under the scripts!

Free Account: Knight
[attachment=2228]
You will need your Main BP, and a Gold BP for this Script
START IN AB'DENDRIEL DP

Premium account: Elite Knight
[attachment=2229] (8+)
START IN EDRON DP

[attachment=2230] (120+)
You will need your Main BP, Mana BP, Loot Bp, and Gold BP for this Script
This Script will Automatically equip Depth Galea if you have one.
START IN SVARGROND DP

[attachment=2231] (120+)
This Script uses a macro to attack the Lost Soul, However you can change that by removing the script and placing it on the attacker with the proper attack sequences.
START IN SVARGROND DP

[attachment=2232] (120+)
This Script uses a macro to attack the Lost Soul, However you can change that by removing the script and placing it on the attacker with the proper attack sequences.
START IN SVARGROND DP

[attachment=2233](15+)
If you do not have enough money to go to Fenrock, change the amount of gold the Cavebot withdraws.
START IN YALAHAR DP

[attachment=2234](150+)
This Script is a good EXP script for EKs and can easily be rearranged for other vocations.
START IN FARMINE DP (MUST HAVE MISSION 9)

(BTW: Tibia Logistics is in no way responsible for any losses you may experience when using these scripts. Although tested, the user may error the scripts, or use them on the wrong vocation. Be aware! IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU LOOK AT AND TEST THE SCRIPTS. CUSTOMIZE IF NEED BE, THESE ARE KNIGHT SCRIPTS, HOWEVER, THEY CAN EASILY BE CUSTOMIZED TO FIT EVERY VOCATION.)

If you are at a loss, for reputation points, Tibia Logistics may be willing to fit these scripts to a certain vocation if asked.

Thank you for taking a look!
TEST AND EXAMINE FIRST!

Many of these scripts withdraw amounts of gold rather than using the mathematical formula used to determine how much gold to withdraw from the amounts of manas/hps needed. Why? Because it's safer!

Enjoy!
Thanks =)
Maybe describe this scprits dude..
Nice scripts, I tested that Formorgar mines -3, works good Smile
Level for Elvenbane, Facc MMaking?
What DP to start.. What do i need in backpack, Rope,Shovel, Machete?

Tell me more bout it.. Please.
I will be updating ASAP, stand by!

(12-03-2013, 02:12 PM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Level for Elvenbane, Facc MMaking?
What DP to start.. What do i need in backpack, Rope,Shovel, Machete?

Tell me more bout it.. Please.
I want you to set what depot you should start the scripts! Edit description! Thank youSmile
updated !!
bump
dump ump
(12-03-2013, 01:52 PM)leicer12 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice scripts, I tested that Formorgar mines -3, works good Smile

Exp loot average xD we need to know those data