BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Nargor Pirates (task)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
My 63 EK need to make pirate task. Ive seen many threads and downloaded all scripts and not single one is working for me.
(03-26-2015, 08:27 AM)mag262 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
My 63 EK need to make pirate task. Ive seen many threads and downloaded all scripts and not single one is working for me.

Pirates By ERLEO

CLICK ME
File doesnt exist -.-
u dont download it Bro Big Grin
u have it \/
[attachment=3665]
Yes I checked yesterday and didnt load - (says that it doesnt exist), when i changed name bot doesnt move at all
"The specified file was not found" plz help
(03-26-2015, 10:43 PM)mag262 Wrote: [ -> ]"The specified file was not found" plz help

u start bot in liberty bay dp?
omg change name of script...
bbot have error when see "dot" (.)
By CATIVO
Yes I checked them all - either file not found or bot doesnt move from dp
(03-28-2015, 12:29 AM)mag262 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I checked them all - either file not found or bot doesnt move from dp

download last script i think its work..
#9 post
I downloaded this scrip u posted like 3 days ago from Cativo and still nothing ;/
(03-28-2015, 08:00 AM)mag262 Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded this scrip u posted like 3 days ago from Cativo and still nothing ;/

Attached File(s)

.bbot CATIVO[K] NARGOR PIRATES.bbot (Size: 11.41 KB / Downloads: 0) < - ?????
i downloaded it directly from his topic and didnt work

Now it works ! Thank u, +rep
(03-28-2015, 08:13 PM)mag262 Wrote: [ -> ]i downloaded it directly from his topic and didnt work

Now it works ! Thank u, +rep

no problem bro
Can you make it for Safe EXORI (Use exori if dont have player's on the screen) on the ERLEO SCRIPT?
Very good script!!