Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
premium account not added
Hello i buy 10 minutes ago a premium account on a 30 days and my premium account is not added to my account i have payment screen can you tell me whats now ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2016, 02:20 PM)norek12110 Wrote: Hello i buy 10 minutes ago a premium account on a 30 days and my premium account is not added to my account i have payment screen can you tell me whats now ??
it should appear on bbot website account settings to activate, but wtf is serednet works?

Are u sure u used correct bot website? bbot.bmega - not bbot-bmega
http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html
this is not even screenshot of bbot payment

its a screenshot of payment to some website reformaka.com

[Image: PBcVUjE.png]

I just registered, with fake email on this fake website, to check for payment options

and yes, you got scammed, u should contact your bank or whatever you paid with and cancel transaction asap.

If u paid with visa/mastercard u should be able to stop it before it goes through
(10-10-2016, 06:46 PM)Catar Wrote: this is not even screenshot of bbot payment

its a screenshot of payment to some website reformaka.com

[Image: PBcVUjE.png]

I just registered, with fake email on this fake website, to check for payment options

and yes, you got scammed, u should contact your bank or whatever you paid with and cancel transaction asap.

If u paid with visa/mastercard u should be able to stop it before it goes through
I dont no whay like that but i click just PayGol-Phone and SMS Payment for 30 days.. a i chose payment options a debit card i pass a email after that i put my card details usualy i buing like that and never have same problems im lost money but i dont have my premium account !!
(10-10-2016, 06:59 PM)norek12110 Wrote: I dont no whay like that but i click just PayGol-Phone and SMS Payment for 30 days.. a i chose payment options a debit card i pass a email after that i put my card details usualy i buing like that and never have same problems im lost money but i dont have my premium account !!

I jsut told you, you got SCAMMED by FAKE website that shows up as ADVERT on google SEARCH ENGINE.
Call ur bank, cancel that payment asap, before it goes through.
Payments with cards never go imidiately... Money is only temporary frozen

Now in polish, shorter version so you understand..

Dales sie zrobic w chuja przez falszywa strone (bbot-bmega.net), jak widze placiles karta, wiec platnosc nie przejdzie od razu. zadzwon do banku i anuluj to, cofnij, da sie do zrobic.
Po screenie widac ze na pewno nie placiles BMega
mate but im log in on a bbot website im click add premium time soo how i can go on a fake wesite|????
(10-10-2016, 07:04 PM)norek12110 Wrote: mate but im log in on a bbot website im click add premium time soo how i can go on a fake wesite|????

if u ever find bbot on google, once a while it advertises fake one on top
okey write my a full website bbotmega im clik and buy again if you can thanks

guys im want buy agian but evrything looking the same for exmaple SHOP: SEREDNET WORKS.S.L. WTF???
(10-10-2016, 07:13 PM)norek12110 Wrote: okey write my a full website bbotmega im clik and buy again if you can thanks

guys im want buy agian but evrything looking the same for exmaple SHOP: SEREDNET WORKS.S.L. WTF???

Don't you have paypal? bmega.net its real domain u dont need to add bbot before it
Thank you Catar, for solving this mystery!
(10-10-2016, 07:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Thank you Catar, for solving this mystery!

Not yet 100% solved, we still don't know whats that company he has on screenshot