BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: MSG here when You need macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(11-21-2014, 11:53 AM)eymar12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys !
i need a macro for self wearing protection amulet when it brokes,
my character is farming at amazon camp, and i want it to wear every protection amulet that it drops.

thanks !
You could use the re user.
Hi there!
I need a macro that make this :
When NPC x on screen go to label y , Else back to label Z.

Thanks
exevo mas san when 3 or more monsters around me Demon skeleton, bonebeast, ghost
4000 {Exevo Mas San} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Self.Mana()>=160 Self.Say(Exevo mas san)

4000 = 4 Seconds , the skill down time
Creature.PlayerOnScreen = Number of players on screen , you can era se it If your server don't have skull problens
Creature.Beside = Creatures around your character
Selfie.Mana =Min Mana to make the macro work
Self.Say=What he will say If he pass the condition

Try it , If it Work come back to give me Rep+ Haha.
Need help with a macro cant find it on forum
I need a macro that will put all piercing bolts from the bp on the floor and i need a script or macro or teach me a way to talk to a npc and buy strong mana potions whenever i dont have or have certain amount and buy some and keep training my mana there, I will really really appreciate if someone can help me with this thank you so much and il give u reputatio++!! Thanks!
(12-03-2014, 07:49 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: [ -> ]4000 {Exevo Mas San} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Self.Mana()>=160 Self.Say(Exevo mas san)

4000 = 4 Seconds , the skill down time
Creature.PlayerOnScreen = Number of players on screen , you can era se it If your server don't have skull problens
Creature.Beside = Creatures around your character
Selfie.Mana =Min Mana to make the macro work
Self.Say=What he will say If he pass the condition

Try it , If it Work come back to give me Rep+ Haha.

Works great you are god thank you!
i bot on swamp trolls port hope and some noobs push me and rope me and push to kongras merklins etc, how to make it when player push bot restart and go bottingg
U can make a macro to drag x item arround th playee to the palyer pos?
For example:

20royal spears in pos x-1 of the player
Drag to player pos.

U can make it?
(12-03-2014, 01:42 AM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!
I need a macro that make this :
When NPC x on screen go to label y , Else back to label Z.

Thanks
Macro go to label when Your NPC on screen else continue Your label.
Code:
500 {Go label} Creatures.ByName(NPC NAME)>=1 [jump] CaveBot.GoLabel(Label) Exit() {jump} Exit()

(12-03-2014, 01:48 AM)cliam75 Wrote: [ -> ]exevo mas san when 3 or more monsters around me Demon skeleton, bonebeast, ghost

Hmmmm I can do macro when 3 or more monster but not by name :/
Code:
500 {Exori} Criaturas:=3 Wait:=1 VarMult(Wait, 12) Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>=2 [sp] Time:=0 Exit() {sp} VarAdd(Time, 1) Creatures.Beside()>=!Criaturas! !Time!>=!Wait! Self.Say(exevo mas san) Exit()

(12-03-2014, 10:22 PM)orshabalbro Wrote: [ -> ]Need help with a macro cant find it on forum
I need a macro that will put all piercing bolts from the bp on the floor and i need a script or macro or teach me a way to talk to a npc and buy strong mana potions whenever i dont have or have certain amount and buy some and keep training my mana there, I will really really appreciate if someone can help me with this thank you so much and il give u reputatio++!! Thanks!

I reply You in other thread.

(12-04-2014, 01:43 AM)achmeda Wrote: [ -> ]i bot on swamp trolls port hope and some noobs push me and rope me and push to kongras merklins etc, how to make it when player push bot restart and go bottingg

1st. Add special sqm "block" on place where they push You.
2nd. Add macro to restart cavebot:
Code:
1000 {AntiTrap} Misc.StandTime()>20 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start() Exit()

(12-04-2014, 03:52 AM)Garuh Wrote: [ -> ]U can make a macro to drag x item arround th playee to the palyer pos?
For example:

20royal spears in pos x-1 of the player
Drag to player pos.

U can make it?

Hmmmm I think it's possible. BBot have function "loot bag kicker" but i don't know how its work. Maby @NoBody can change this function to throw items under player. Maby It's possible in other simple way but now I don't remember :/
Thanks , but I want to make it between two labels :/.
Its to work like this :
Try to use a Map tool, If it Works a npc will apear , If not he will be stuck , so the macro make he Restart this label trying to use the Map Tool.
Ok, thank you, i still waiting for the version with lootbagkicker
(12-04-2014, 04:03 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks , but I want to make it between two labels :/.
Its to work like this :
Try to use a Map tool, If it Works a npc will apear , If not he will be stuck , so the macro make he Restart this label trying to use the Map Tool.

Yea I know but macro will be change label to z everytime when macro turn on :/ (500ms)

Quote:500 {Go label} Creatures.ByName(NPC NAME)>=1 [jump] CaveBot.GoLabel(LabelX) Exit() {jump} CaveBot.GoLabel(LabelZ) Exit()
Ohh , i get it ://.
Thanks by the way , i will see what i can do with your macro Smile
REP+
Hello i need Marco to leave if no have cap exemple cap <=50 and ignore all monters and co to npc or dp and tutorial how to use it cuz im newbieSmile
I need to know how to make to pick up spears form ground. Bringin a bag with 100 spears to my hunt place. Thanks!
Hiho, i have one question, how to do easy reconnect, something like :
1. First Character going from place X to place Y
2.Character going off
3.Switch to second character.
4. Second Character going from place X to place Y
5. Character going off.
And more like this? Please help me Confused
(12-08-2014, 02:49 PM)wedel92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i need Marco to leave if no have cap exemple cap <=50 and ignore all monters and co to npc or dp and tutorial how to use it cuz im newbieSmile

Quote:500 {Low Cap} Self.Capacity()<=50 {jump} Killer.Stop() CaveBot.GoLabel(LABLE NAME) Exit() [jump] Killer.Start() Exit()

"LABLE NAME" - write your label name

hmmm this is unsafe so add second macro:
Quote:1000 {AntiTrap} Misc.StandTime()>50 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start() Killer.Start() Exit()

About waypoints etc:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-19260.html

(12-08-2014, 04:30 PM)Alidako Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know how to make to pick up spears form ground. Bringin a bag with 100 spears to my hunt place. Thanks!

Quote:200 {PickUp Spears} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.PickUpEx(3277, 1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1) Exit()
It's possible to make a macro that switch monsters when x hp on one of them? It 's to make an afk trainer script , só when the rotworm go to yellow he switch to the next one
i want a macro that use gfb when i get stucked by snakes, i have the snake in Killer with "Ignore".
thats because i want to kill orc shaman and when there are 2 orc shaman the snakes trap me and if i kill a snake... fast another snake trap me
(12-09-2014, 11:35 PM)enano Wrote: [ -> ]i want a macro that use gfb when i get stucked by snakes, i have the snake in Killer with "Ignore".
thats because i want to kill orc shaman and when there are 2 orc shaman the snakes trap me and if i kill a snake... fast another snake trap me

Add snake to avoid. BBot attack snake only when they block You.

(12-09-2014, 09:26 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible to make a macro that switch monsters when x hp on one of them? It 's to make an afk trainer script , só when the rotworm go to yellow he switch to the next one

Do You tried BBot Trainer system?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36