BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: MSG here when You need macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(08-17-2014, 09:08 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2014, 10:39 PM)spodniarz Wrote: [ -> ]How take out from dp 1 item? Interesing golden mug, for fenrock scirpt... ;s

in cavebot You have option SuppliesWithdraw try it

Can u Explain how its work? I got alarm when try get supples from dp
I put items to bp, and items to locker and doesnt work ;s
Im playing a OT
and i need A macro that get monsters from a sqm to a place where my mages wiat to kill it is this possible to make?? so ye please give a macro or a little help for it cuz im out of ideas ;s
(08-17-2014, 03:16 PM)willemvanest Wrote: [ -> ]Im playing a OT
and i need A macro that get monsters from a sqm to a place where my mages wiat to kill it is this possible to make?? so ye please give a macro or a little help for it cuz im out of ideas ;s

Hmmm maby try Creatures.Beside()>=1 (or Creatures.OnScreen()>=1) and when monster/s on screen go to position X, Y, Z where are mages

PS. I'm sleepy that why I only write to You concept. I'm working 13hour per day, I don't have time for sleep Sad
Hello I need macro, please help me.
If my charcater has been trapped by ghost use avalanche on yourself or smth.
PLEASE HELP Tongue
Hi, I need a macro for changing weapons.
I want the bot to kill monsters (for example: Assassin, dark monk, witch) - magic sword and ghost - fire sword.
I need macro for making blank rune and gfb !
(08-21-2014, 05:24 PM)Noowy Wrote: [ -> ]I need macro for making blank rune and gfb !

use enchanter.. and training mana for blank rune!
Hello.
I need a macro which check my gold in backback.
I need it to change gold to platinum on rookgard.

Will be nice when for example I have 1956 gold bbot could add to variables !gold!=19 .

Someone can help me? (Sorry for english, I prefer polish so u could not understand me Tongue )
HI I NEED 2 MACROS
alarm for no cap
alarm when i have 10 manapotions left
thx
hello i need macro to start loot when all monster on screen will be killed
@siwyelo
Go to Looter, and under 'Open corpses' u have to choose 'Loot after kill'. Rep if helped ; )
I would like a macro that will get 20+ crystal coins from a certain sqm, like if i were a dicer.
A fake dice, so when i get the crystal coins i simply put them in bp and ignore the player, i play an OT and was wondering if someone could help me out. Thanks

rep + for who is able to make macro
a macro which use shovel in the desert around the Central magnificent

a macro which used the shovel in the desert around in my player
(09-07-2014, 05:21 PM)Pezon Wrote: [ -> ]HI I NEED 2 MACROS
alarm for no cap
alarm when i have 10 manapotions left
thx

Just go to the Protector and make it,
Do something like this:

Kind: Low Capacity
Value: 10 (or the capacity that you think is low)
Name: Low Cap
Check the sound box.
Select "Alarm" in the File.
Then Click the Save Bottom.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kind: Low Mana Potions// or Kind: Low Normal Mana Potions
Value: 10
Name: Low Manas
Check the sound box.
Select "Alarm" in the File.
Then Click the Save Bottom.

AND CHECK THE ACTIVE BOX FOR ENABLE ALARMS Smile
I want to do hunt with mine ED on my Ek

whats i mean

I want go mine EK manual and mine ED on bot (fallow)

When mine ek use exori ico ED use a SD on monster

how i can do this?

sorry for mine english

Pl version

Siema chce expic moim ekiem z ed
co mam na mysli

chce chodzic ek manualnie a ED na bocie na fallow

i jak moj Ek uzywa Exori ico to ED uzywa SD na potworku
hello, i need a macro to shoot SD if there are 3 or more creatures on screen.

Example:

1) I am fighting 2 wyrm and another wyrm comes to me, I want to start shooting sds to the wyrm i am attacking until there are 2 creatures

2) I am fighting 1 wyrm and 1 energy elemental, same if a wyrm or another energy elemental comes to me, I want to shoot sds untile there are only 2 creatures alive.

Can you make me the macro please?

Also that the character stops using the "manage attack sequence" of default attack to the creature I edited, because other way the player will go exhausted and not shoot sds correctly.
I would like a macro that will get 20+ crystal coins from a certain sqm, like if i were a dicer.
A fake dice, so when i get the crystal coins i simply put them in bp and ignore the player, i play an OT and was wondering if someone could help me out. Thanks

rep + for who is able to make macro
hello
i need a macro for follow a person.. i mean that using follow and can shoot sd. without leaving the follow. if someone undertand help me.
Im need macro to not lost attack target when target leave from screen anyone have it ?
I need a macro that will throw wild growth rune in front of the character(1sqm), everytime it ends so like 40 sec? Please.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36