Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Skulling on stairs
For people who use any AOE spell on their scripts. beware...

Now I seen it finally with my own eyes.
Asked the guy who RSed me while ago to try do it again..
All he did was lure 2 mlnsters near stairs and wait for me.
Then he go up and down near the stairs and cast exura gran mas res so my bot don't kill monsters.

He jumped up and down like 5 times and my bot finally HIT him with advanced attack that uses this macro like that:

Code:
Self.Mana>=100
Self.Attacking()==1
Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)==1
Self.Say(exori)
Exit()

This means it HAS to be some kind of delay (like 50+ miliseconds) between these 2 lines
Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)==1
Self.Say(exori)

and he was able to get up in between.

Now I secured my script complitely, by blocking bot possibility to use exori on SQMs that are close to stairs - took a while. But i hope im RS-proof now
There is no delay between the two macro executions, but there are delays between known client data.

When you use Self.Say(exori) the packet is sent to the server, the other player may have down before the packet is received on server. For server, the player is already there, for you, he isn't.

The optimal solution is to check creatures in other floors, near ladders. This can only be done by BBot internals, and won't be 100% effective. Another better approach would be to limit Advanced Attack from using area attacks near ladders (this is planned).
(05-06-2016, 04:03 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Another better approach would be to limit Advanced Attack from using area attacks near ladders (this is planned).

The one you described should have also possibility to chose how far you want to be from stairs/ladders because with rp mas san, you need to keep 4 sqm away from it. with ek only 2

What about macro command i asked pls?

The one that checks if character stands on Avoid Attacking special SQM (or any other if u make new one for this purpose).

Or you could also use special sqms in advanced attack. We could mark spots ourselves that we dont want bot to use spell on.

btw, u still not getting my facebook messages?
(05-06-2016, 04:06 PM)Catar Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 04:03 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Another better approach would be to limit Advanced Attack from using area attacks near ladders (this is planned).

The one you described should have also possibility to chose how far you want to be from stairs/ladders because with rp mas san, you need to keep 4 sqm away from it. with ek only 2

What about macro command i asked pls?

The one that checks if character stands on Avoid Attacking special SQM (or any other if u make new one for this purpose).

Or you could also use special sqms in advanced attack. We could mark spots ourselves that we dont want bot to use spell on.

btw, u still not getting my facebook messages?

I haven't received your message on my facebook, I don't understand why.

Implementing a custom special SQM will be harder than the other options. To be able to see if a SQM has a SpecialSQM will be easier, but I'm actually kinda busy nowdays Sad