Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
Need a Macro to pick itens on floor, i run and collect the iten to my bp.

im playing ot. many players drop itens on floor.
refreshing
Is there a way to have bbot push a certain guy? lately i've been pushing afk ppl from thais to mt sternum to trap them and kill them, if there is a way for bbot to help me push it would be great.
I don't think so, I would use something like that myself in my full afks
Is it possible for you to create a macro to use a switch/lever continuously?

thank you!
Can you make for exori when 2 monsters and exori gran when more then 3 monsters?

Huh
to scared to bot my mage with attack spells because iv seen so many people made red skull but does bbot not use attack spells automaticly or do i need macro not to use attack spells when players on screen its confusing i know but iv had to bot my mage to lvl 100 with sds its been a massive waste
Hi
I need a macro that changes 'exori' to 'exori ico' when you see the player. Help me please ;P I use few macros from forum but it dosen't work and i have white skull.
I need a macro .. I have a Ferumbras' Amulet and wanted the bot stay giving USE
Hi there, i have a huge problem, I tried to find something similar but there is no such thing (or i can't find it). So i need macro for hunting warzone on my mc when lider shoots sd my semi clients shoots sd but when leader shoots ava semi clients shoots ava, is it possible to make such a macro? I tried to combine CL function with macro but it doesnt work, bot always shoots avalanches. Huh Confused

Kind Regards
Critical Approach

ps. Reward solving this problem with rep!!! Heart Heart
need a macro when you are dead in temple walk up stairs and start cave bot again
Hello, a macro exists that if 1-2 monsters he is luring to 3-4 for exori gran hunt? dls poi
Is it possible to throw itens on the floor based on where my mouse pointer is?
Example:
200 {Question} X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z Map.HasID(3031, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 Map.Thrown(3031, 2, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1

Instead of throwing "3031" at yourself, throw it where your mouse pointer is.
There is no way in bbot to capture mouse position, so NO u cant
i need macro for reconnect when my character logout, thanks
use reconnect manager/ protector
bro i need one macro that stop the drop of gold coin while I have less than 50 cap
"Open Backpack" is activated, but it didn't open more than two backpacks.
Please, i need a macro to open the third backpack, if it's possible.
i need one macro for dont attack first skeleton before bonelord
(08-26-2016, 08:47 AM)[email protected] Wrote: i need one macro for dont attack first skeleton before bonelord

Just add it in killer as avoid or ignore