Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
i need save macro to mas san in party any help?
Hey i need a macro for mining...or at least can u explain to me how can i auto mine ?! Big Grin
I need a macro to stop the killer when 3 or more creatures 1sqm from me,so the bot can loot properly, and when 2 or less creatures to activate the killer again
Tongue 
friends I want to know if there is a macro for respaw not last long in the open field? Thanks in advance Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile [/size]Smile
(10-28-2016, 07:03 PM)nandiin Wrote: I need a macro to stop the killer when 3 or more creatures 1sqm from me,so the bot can loot properly, and when 2 or less creatures to activate the killer again

Once killer is on, it will kill all creatures he sees even if macro turn it off.

Set loot before kill if you don't want to miss any loot. But it will slow down xp
Hello Friend Greetings! if there is not a macro to gather as many enemies in the field and kill are in sqm max 4x4 3x3? Thank you beforehand. Wink
I need a macro to reconnect the char when I kick, so I do not need to enter a password in the reconnect manager, because it does not work there, since the message appears to update the tibia version, and at that time You need to hit cancel! Then it would be enough for me to just select the character and go back to the game before the character selection screen disappears
(01-09-2017, 09:12 PM)Riichbr Wrote: I need a macro to reconnect the char when I kick, so I do not need to enter a password in the reconnect manager, because it does not work there, since the message appears to update the tibia version, and at that time You need to hit cancel! Then it would be enough for me to just select the character and go back to the game before the character selection screen disappears

rl tibia not supported anymore (update request doesn't apply to OTS clients),
you can try use protector to run manual macro that will send escape and enter in order (to cancel and login char back) but i really doubt that would work

Tibia.SendKey(VirtualKeyCode) - (use decimal code)
I need a macro that comes in when the char crashes, I can not use the reconnect, my char always drops and gets off, it does not go back again

thanks ^^
I need a macro that drags a backpack in the floor while i walk and pick all empty vials in it. Please someone help Smile
(01-16-2017, 03:52 AM)arnaldo1521 Wrote: I need a macro that drags a backpack in the floor while i walk and pick all empty vials in it. Please someone help Smile

not possible, you can have one to pickup to bp in your inventory, but cant drag it on floor
Hi there, i need macro that resets wpt when bot loses waypoint edit. like pathfinder thing

and safe Ava if player on screen shoots sd
Both of this macros you can find already when u use search.

and safe ava macro would be never 100% safe, if you don't use it together with advanced attacks and special sqm avoid aoe
I need script for minin in otserver, for use a "special pick".
I test map tools and not fucktion, macro "use click ID (Pick)" and use a pick on "rock ground ID"

PLEASE!
you tried map tool and it what?
did u use it corectly?
Hello ; I wanted a macro that would allow me to activate and deactivate the sequence of attacks
Example: on the server that I play there is a combo of 8 skills; But I do not want to use it directly; I want to use it at the right time!
So I would like to know if there are any macros that enable and disable the occurrence of attacks
How does pro bot eat brown murshroom instead of terramite eggs?
(02-10-2017, 06:41 PM)[email protected] Wrote: How does pro bot eat brown murshroom instead of terramite eggs?

What?
Macro ring

Necessito de um macro colocar might ring 70% de vida, abaixo disso colocar energy ring com 40 % de vida.
Se qualquer ring estiver na hora, retirar o ring colocando na principal backpack

Macro Amulet;

70 % de life usar o SSA, a cima disso usar o Koshei Amulet;

Sorry English.
Ring:
I need a macro that places might ring 70 % reaching 40% of life
place Energy ring, regardless of the ring you are putting in the main backpack reaching 100% life.

Amulet:
Place Stone Skin Amulet With 70% of life, reaching 100% of life put the Koshei's amulet

ID itens;
Might Ring, 3048
Energy Ring, 3051
Stone Skin Amulet, 3081
Koshei's ancient amulet, 7532

I'm sorry english