Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban on bbot due to holidays and mobile internet
Hi, i'm on holidays and i've get banned for nothing Sad I'm on holidays far away from home, and i'm using BBot on laptop. I have mobile internet, so i have dynamic ip. It's just riddiculus. Logs:

at 16:04:08 14-07-2012;
at 14:28:40 14-07-2012;
at 11:56:55 14-07-2012;
Enjoy your holidays and forget the Bot.

Not my problem if your internet changes too much your ip.
Why not locking her premium time for the holiday duration then? Would be fine i guess
Hmm... You say it's "not your problem"... I've paid for that, and i expect WORKING BBot wherever i am.
Then fix a static IP adress.

Yes,you paid for it, but you have to understand that somehow we have to prevent people from sharing accounts.
Made static IP Adress? What when concern doesn't introduce settings like this? I've reported this fact before i leave. Here's the link: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=4417
I expect of unlock my account and doesn't gonna happen again or return money, cuz it's riddiculus.
just file a charge back or something with your bank.

but to be honest though. He's gotta make money somehow. If he allowed multiple IP (account sharing) nobody would be paying for the bot... cos everyone can just share 1 account.

On a second thought though, why don't you just buy another account? It's really cheap.. Only $4 a month... You can earn that back in like 15 minutes working.
(07-15-2012, 05:41 AM)cxz001 Wrote: just file a charge back or something with your bank.

but to be honest though. He's gotta make money somehow. If he allowed multiple IP (account sharing) nobody would be paying for the bot... cos everyone can just share 1 account.

On a second thought though, why don't you just buy another account? It's really cheap.. Only $4 a month... You can earn that back in like 15 minutes working.

Man, why are u talking about sharing bbot with anybody? I've reported this fact before i leave, so this situation should never has happened.

My bbot account was unblock - for how long? Next 3 logs?

Hm... and i should have 2 accounts with 30 days of bot? Haha, u are funny : ) Maybe for me $4 is much?

Meganobody - fix it. I expect 100% proffesional of You. Not ignore my problem. I've reported this fact before i leave, so fix it.
I bot or Red bot are in the same price and works better + dont make issues and they are undetactable
^^
(07-15-2012, 10:34 AM)Adziu111 Wrote: I bot or Red bot are in the same price and works better + dont make issues and they are undetactable

I know.. but i have about 45 days bbot left ;/
Quote:they are undetactable

All I can say is... GZ BRAIN
(07-15-2012, 10:34 AM)Adziu111 Wrote: I bot or Red bot are in the same price and works better + dont make issues and they are undetactable

Have you tried? Is it really better??
(07-15-2012, 04:03 PM)cxz001 Wrote:

I have tested ibot - really good job : ) Bot 100% pretends human moves.
She is really active member and she deserves a help in that situation. Nobody will force her to use this bot anyway, and proving that u dont care about ur customers and users, even those who are really active is not good idea. Who will help new users then?
Everyone knows that this is the system that "bbot" uses to protect against users trying to share your account. By contrast, users who have Internet with dynamic IP are subject to the blocks, because if the IP changes three times in less than six hours, will block.

My experience says that if your IP changes so often in this period, something is wrong. I have dynamic IP too, and my speed is 1mb, and was blocked only one time because my modem was with problems and needed replacing.

Another important thing that you should check is if your line connection is no problem. Often the problem may be because of bad physical connections, modems with problems, provider undergoing updates, etc..

And if that does not work, and continue by restarting your internet all the time, I suggest you contact your ISP and open a call for a technician to come up to his house to check for possible problems.
(07-15-2012, 04:03 PM)cxz001 Wrote:

i use Ibot since 2 weeks and I dont die,bot never stoped

When i was on Bbot i ded 3 times on GS while i was boting on my 180ek.

This bot was cheap,easy to purchase via SMS now its not cheap + its detectable(huds,spells,almost all functions) + No support from creator of bot(This is x time when ushers complains about this bans bcouse of dynamic IP).

So stop bother yourself just change bot.
^^
(07-16-2012, 03:42 PM)Dexter Wrote: Everyone knows that this is the system that "bbot" uses to protect against users trying to share your account. By contrast, users who have Internet with dynamic IP are subject to the blocks, because if the IP changes three times in less than six hours, will block.

My experience says that if your IP changes so often in this period, something is wrong. I have dynamic IP too, and my speed is 1mb, and was blocked only one time because my modem was with problems and needed replacing.

Another important thing that you should check is if your line connection is no problem. Often the problem may be because of bad physical connections, modems with problems, provider undergoing updates, etc..

And if that does not work, and continue by restarting your internet all the time, I suggest you contact your ISP and open a call for a technician to come up to his house to check for possible problems.

In my home i have internet with steady IP. I'm on holideys in a small village, so i have internet with limit 2Gb per month. My IP changes always, when i log into internet. It's a normal situation with mobile internet. I cant remove the dynamic IP.

Change it or i'll just change bot : )
(07-14-2012, 10:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Enjoy your holidays and forget the Bot.

Not my problem if your internet changes too much your ip.

What an unprofessional way You threat Your's customers... If You are going to keep acting like this + Your bot is going to be bugged as it is now (unable to bot for some days, becouse bot shuts down), i am sure You will loose customers, as there are so many bots avaiable, so better think about it.
(07-17-2012, 10:53 AM)She Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 03:42 PM)Dexter Wrote: Everyone knows that this is the system that "bbot" uses to protect against users trying to share your account. By contrast, users who have Internet with dynamic IP are subject to the blocks, because if the IP changes three times in less than six hours, will block.

In my home i have internet with steady IP. I'm on holideys in a small village, so i have internet with limit 2Gb per month. My IP changes always, when i log into internet. It's a normal situation with mobile internet. I cant remove the dynamic IP.

Just stop with your threats or I'll be forced to take an action against you.
Besides that, do you really connect to the internet and restart bbot 3 times in 6 hours? I highly doubt it.
(07-19-2012, 09:49 PM)drewindwalker Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 10:53 AM)She Wrote:

Just stop with your threats or I'll be forced to take an action against you.
Besides that, do you really connect to the internet and restart bbot 3 times in 6 hours? I highly doubt it.

Look at my first and logs : )