Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBOT Dont Read my CONFIGS..
Can anyone help me? Since I updated BBot, he dont read my configs. I mean all the csrypts what I had, he cant find them. I cant load it, so I cant hunt.

Cheers In advance.
all scripts are deleted
So how I can do it then? I got all of them in folder, but can load them. U mean I need to do it all again?
yes, u need to make all scripts again
Is it for real? If yes, I wont buy new license.
I have the same problem can't load my configs...;////
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...2#pid18612
Yeah, the old scripts do not work in the new version. As there have been changes (to improve the bot) was necessary to do so.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
are You kidding me? i dont care i will not do new because it its two days of work
It's joke or what xD?
its not funny i have alot script. but if i have i will make them again....
The bbot's engine changed a lot and works much better and for this the old scripts don't work properly, thus could crash the bbot and tibia.
haha lol dude that sucks.

ByeBye BBOT!!!
lol............ so the crew behind the bot do not at all know wtf you're doing? I mean all old bots have updates majorly and i've never heard of such stupidity as deleted scripts due to bot-updates, i sure hope u delete all the fucking old pages of scripts aswell, noobs -.-
Yours, ~ Erna ~
@up i agree with u.

So well when my license ends I will go over to a more professionell bot..

Atleast do something that can coverte the old scripts to what the engine can read.

You really should had think some more before doing this.
yea i fuck thise bot... really shit... 100 scripts for dustbin.. thanks.. proffessional bot really..
I dont understand why you cry so fucking much. He made it all to a better bot and all you do is flame? it takes like 10 minutes to create a new script so get ur lazy ass on it instead of crying
(08-11-2012, 06:41 PM)November Wrote: I dont understand why you cry so fucking much. He made it all to a better bot and all you do is flame? it takes like 10 minutes to create a new script so get ur lazy ass on it instead of crying

Man what you wrote exactly showed what moron you are. Since everything seems so straight to it is you please do my 35 scripts anew, where all were with buying pots and depositer, not mention macros which were heavy for doing if somebody had to study and search by the forum for komends Wink. On the other hand "staff" they destroyed the hard work of people without any compensation. It is already becoming boring, because bot should facilitate living for players, and it is simply inversely

BTW. i can creat my list of scripts and i can send you this if you still think that is easy to make script.
(08-11-2012, 09:49 PM)lipek Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 06:41 PM)November Wrote: I dont understand why you cry so fucking much. He made it all to a better bot and all you do is flame? it takes like 10 minutes to create a new script so get ur lazy ass on it instead of crying

Man what you wrote exactly showed what moron you are. Since everything seems so straight to it is you please do my 35 scripts anew, where all were with buying pots and depositer, not mention macros which were heavy for doing if somebody had to study and search by the forum for komends Wink. On the other hand "staff" they destroyed the hard work of people without any compensation. It is already becoming boring, because bot should facilitate living for players, and it is simply inversely

BTW. i can creat my list of scripts and i can send you this if you still think that is easy to make script.

No man you are the real dumb shit. Ur really using all of these 35 scripts? Just create your own shit
I would like to say sorry for mega, and say that i created my scrpits back, and it works better on new engine than on the old one. Just do your own shit and start posting boys Wink