Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to buy premium and it won't let me..HELP ASAP
I have $6 on my paypal but everytime I try to purchase a month of Premium it wont let me..it keeps saying.."This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

When I look at the page for "Buy Premium Time" it says, "This is a automatic payment system.
Your payment will be added to your account instantly after the payment method confirm your payment.
Billet payments may take 5 days to be confirmed." I don't even remember trying to use "Billet" or whatever that is.

I want to buy the bot ASAP but I think that is causing the problem, and its driving me crazy, I have already went a week without the bot. Please help me resolve this!

If its not resolved soon I am just going to switch to iBot...please help me I really don't want to switch from Bbot
Tibia used to make me feel better having no life, now it seems to be the cause
[Image: this-is-not-a-gamergirl.jpg]
[/color]
send a e-mail to [email protected] explain everything
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
i already did... they never respond to any of the concerns I have on the site that can't be resolved in the forums.

[email protected]
Return to merchant and try a different payment method
Error Message

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I AM SO MAD..its not working...I really need it tonight....
[/color]
So there was nothing deducted from your account? There may be problem in PayPal account?
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
No, nothing deducted..and unless its Bbots paypal then no. I can still purchase other things fine. I even tried making a new pay pal account to purchase premium time from Bbot. Still didn't work, it said the exact same thing. So possibly something going wrong with the owners paypal account? I'm just extremely frustrated.
[/color]