Golda sporo, haha! Nad piratami zaraz będę coś myślał Tongue

[Image: spng_nphhsxw.png]
Awans na 6 magic, i 65 lv Tongue

[Image: sspng_nphwaws.png]
Banshee quest zrobiony, i dwa awanse.

[Image: Beztytuup_nprpwsp.png]
Ładnie! gogo 100!Big Grin
(03-25-2013, 02:53 PM)devas Wrote: Ładnie! gogo 100!Big Grin

A no, staram się Big Grin! Dopiero co do domu wróciłem więc może wpadnie chociaż jeden poziom. 11 dni do końca PACC'a, trzeba jak najwięcej kasy zarobić Big Grin. Później pewnie Corymy(czy jak to się piszę).
lepsze piraty jesli jeszcze taskow nie robiles.

jak dobrze pyknie to w stamine zrobisz 2 taski :] a kasa bedzie ciekawa jesli drogie u Ciebie te itemy.
(03-26-2013, 01:10 PM)Kajtek Wrote: lepsze piraty jesli jeszcze taskow nie robiles.

jak dobrze pyknie to w stamine zrobisz 2 taski :] a kasa bedzie ciekawa jesli drogie u Ciebie te itemy.

Taski jeszcze nie tknięte, tylko trochę lipa gdyż bot nie otwiera nowych ciał Sad
ja nawet nie wiem co zmienili :] tzn tylko katedre odwiedzilem ale i tak bocilem bo chodzilo mi o expa i cisze Big Grin
[Image: Princess-_nprahne.jpeg]
[Image: 3a2fe711a641a.png]
ładnie leciszBig Grin dużo tam zarabiasz?
(03-30-2013, 11:05 AM)devas Wrote: ładnie leciszBig Grin dużo tam zarabiasz?

Hmm, w 7h jakies 5cc wyjdzie Big Grin
Ładnie Ładnie
a skrypt full afk masz ??
ja miałem kilka skryptów full afk ale odkąd bbot zaczął mi się crashować to musze siedzieć i pilnować ;(
(03-30-2013, 05:19 PM)seppuku Wrote: Ładnie Ładnie
a skrypt full afk masz ??
ja miałem kilka skryptów full afk ale odkąd bbot zaczął mi się crashować to musze siedzieć i pilnować ;(

Tak, 101% afk. Wszystko elegancko, tylko teraz gdy pobrałem bodajże 9.2 wersję to czasami bot zatrzymuje się na jakieś 7 sekund i leci dalej. Tak to od rana do wieczora elegancko sobie lata Smile
Premier League shirts Football coach achieve the same success.
If counting from the 1990s Portuguese team fitness coach and assistant Mourinho coaching career has been 20 contains the meantime did the England Mingshuai Robson's translator and assistant. Counting from 2000 to coach Benfica special a coaching career 12 contains, in the Chinese zodiac concept of a cycle.
Football coach is one of the most high-pressure career coaching career victory, honor, excitement and joy, "Magic Bird", also tasted failure, shame, frustration, sad and bitter, the aura of the object of admiration, but also a lot of people the hated. But in this occupation, the Portuguese infatuation does not regret that he was just at the beginning of his career, he would like to dry at least to the age of 70, as the exploits of Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson.
50 figures have some kind of shock and impact, a sometimes for many people psychologically negative numbers, may have a negative impact on time, people will find that the world is changing quickly, and soon, very life, very short interview with Sky Sports television half a century "Magic Bird slightly sentimental, British Gas in the side of the pitch with his full, sometimes overbearing, pretentious contrast.

cheap soccer jersey
new football shirts
borussia dortmund shirts
national football shirts

Buy football shirts click http://www.football-shirts-cheap.co.uk/