Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing everytime.
Hello, today everytime i try to use bot it crashes, let me explain more.

It crashes after turning on looter, healer, attacker and cavebot after killing the 1st monster.

Crash Reports in attachments.

Attached Files
.txt   CriticalError20130409193921.txt (Size: 2.56 KB / Downloads: 33)
.txt   CriticalError20130409193708.txt (Size: 2.56 KB / Downloads: 33)
.txt   CriticalError20130409191901.txt (Size: 2.56 KB / Downloads: 31)
.txt   CriticalError20130409190231.txt (Size: 2.56 KB / Downloads: 35)
.txt   CriticalError20130409185358.txt (Size: 2.57 KB / Downloads: 32)
install it in a new folder. dont replace files.
Do you open the BBot? or it happens when you're loading the BBot?
It happens when bbot is opened, and after bot is killing first monster.

@Edit
After some other test i discovered it happens when i have 'eat from corpse' function activated, and the food is in troll's loot.
(04-09-2013, 06:14 PM)Titanium Wrote: It happens when bbot is opened, and after bot is killing first monster.

@Edit
After some other test i discovered it happens when i have 'eat from corpse' function activated, and the food is in troll's loot.

Thanks, this helps a lot !
my bbot works for one minute good as always but then it stop working, like if you pause all bot, then i have to close bot cause i cant do anything
Also this same happens with Rotworms.
(04-09-2013, 06:27 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 06:14 PM)Titanium Wrote: It happens when bbot is opened, and after bot is killing first monster.

@Edit

Thanks, this helps a lot !

i have got the same but on emerald damselfly. when it eat food bbot crash. but on trolls i dont have the problem. i send scripts that made bbot crash. check email.
It also crashes with these configurations:
Looter > Eat Food from Corpse = ON
Basic Functions > Eat Food = OFF
Basic Functions > From Ground = OFF
Looter > Eat Food from Corpse = OFF
Basic Functions > Eat Food = ON
Basic Functions > From Ground = ON
Comment : Yea I set in looter to 'loot food to ground'.
Looter > Eat Food from Corpse = OFF
Basic Functions > From Ground = OFF
Looter > Eat Food from Corpse = ON
Basic Functions > From Ground = ON

Summary:
Not matter how, but after bot eats something it's causing to crash.

@Edit
OK, finnaly!

It also crashed when everything about auto-eating was off, and i ate food myself by clicking on it...
yes but not on all scripts. im running 7h on my script vandura lb and nothing. working all.

[Image: bmega.png]

see Smile
After doing simple script myself it works great (and eats).
So i think the older scripts won't eat.
all what you have to do is do a 100% afk script. you cant change anything while load script. just turn on and dont touch then it should work like my bot.
(04-09-2013, 06:30 PM)batix3 Wrote: my bbot works for one minute good as always but then it stop working, like if you pause all bot, then i have to close bot cause i cant do anything

same problem here

critical error all the time!!!!
My scripts works fine for hours too. Trying to find out what happens with other's scripts.
(04-09-2013, 07:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: My scripts works fine for hours too. Trying to find out what happens with other's scripts.

please check the scripts ive send to u. in first please check the scripts for salamanders, emerald damselfly cause they crash as fast as you will see.
I only can open bot and load scripts before login the character
if I open after it's dont work

sorry for the bad english, i'm brasilian xD

(04-09-2013, 07:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: My scripts works fine for hours too. Trying to find out what happens with other's scripts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The bot stops working at the very moment my character eats any food... being it manually or automatically... old or new scripts :/ I have already sent the error files on the official update thread

The only time it worked for about 3 hours was the first time I opened it in the morning... later when I had to shut down the pc and turn it on again it stopped working for good, and belive me when I say... I already tried EVERYTHING ppl have been saying around here
In 9.5 ver everything works great.
And of course if i'd find bug next time i will help as much as i can to help you with fixing it.

/Request Close Topic