Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re-user / ssa
how does the re-user with amulets work? if im wearing an ssa it will replace it with another one once its finished? isnt there any way to be able to use a hotkey to equip ssa whenever u want with a macro or something? Or like if health goes below X% then equip ssa nonstop
Yes, there is, both ways are possiblem.
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
(05-08-2013, 10:08 PM)Coizado Wrote: Yes, there is, both ways are possiblem.

and how do i do it? some help would be nice
Here is one by health:

Code:
500 {SSA Health by C} on:=30 off:=80 ssa:=3081 BP:=0 Self.Health%()<=!on! [if] Self.Inventory.Amulet()<>!ssa! Self.UnEquip.Amulet(!BP!) Macro.Wait(20) Self.Equip.Amulet(!ssa!) Exit() {if} Self.Health%()>=!off! Self.Inventory.Amulet()==!ssa! Self.UnEquip.Amulet(!BP!) Exit()

on:=30 Health % to put on
off:=80 Health % to take off
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
(05-09-2013, 03:36 AM)Coizado Wrote: Here is one by health:

Code:
500 {SSA Health by C} on:=30 off:=80 ssa:=3081 BP:=0 Self.Health%()<=!on! [if] Self.Inventory.Amulet()<>!ssa! Self.UnEquip.Amulet(!BP!) Macro.Wait(20) Self.Equip.Amulet(!ssa!) Exit() {if} Self.Health%()>=!off! Self.Inventory.Amulet()==!ssa! Self.UnEquip.Amulet(!BP!) Exit()

on:=30 Health % to put on
off:=80 Health % to take off

thx , and how do i do it with hotkey? and can i do the same macro u said but with mana? isntead of with health?
and you must have open bp with ssa ;d
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
but how do i make to equip ssa with hotkeys? like everytime i click a certain key it equips it. and how do i do it to auto equip allt he time when my mana is below 2000
?
Sorry mate, you are gonna have to learn how to make your own macros.

The wiki has some information to you:

Macro Editor:
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macro_editor

Macro Commands:
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands
is it so ahrd to just help me? i dont have much time to be arsed with those things , and if any of u already knows how to do it why dont u just help me , it takes u no time at all lol