Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem payment via phone.
Problem with payment via telephone, the link asks my name and date of birth and then asked to press button 3, then immediately dis link that can not be completed

(07-11-2013, 08:35 PM)chapisco Wrote: Problem with payment via telephone, the link asks my name and date of birth and then asked to press button 3, then immediately dis link that can not be completed

Any ADM Can Help me??????????????????????????????????????????????????

no close... -.-

(07-11-2013, 08:35 PM)chapisco Wrote: Problem with payment via telephone, the link asks my name and date of birth and then asked to press button 3, then immediately dis link that can not be completed

Any ADM Can Help me??????????????????????????????????????????????????

no close... -.-

Any ADM ?
You got some ID confirming the transaction? If any value was charged to you but you haven't received a confirmation of the transaction, you should contact the ZayPay (because, in these cases, Mega~ can't do anything).
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
(07-11-2013, 09:25 PM)spiff26 Wrote: You got some ID confirming the transaction? If any value was charged to you but you haven't received a confirmation of the transaction, you should contact the ZayPay (because, in these cases, Mega~ can't do anything).

the problem is how do I call when asked the name and date of birth, then you say you can not complete the link ...
always paid for the phone so that now not giving this