Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[ED-MS] Necromancers in Drefia FREE
(10-05-2013, 10:09 AM)klodzio12 Wrote: Not working. Bot is getting stucked when going to depot from bank, everytime stuck when depositing money, it say hi>deposit all>yes>withdraw>number of gold and then he starts again from hi>deposit all and never ends. Could you repair it? Also add fullchecks after buying potions because when it used to work, bot withdrew money and didn't buy any potion and went to drefia.

I've fixed that bug, re-download. And the bug in deposit all is for your antistuck, add more seconds to it.
Cool, thanks. Works way better but fullchecks still need to be added because bot went hunting with 159 SMPs :>

EDIT:
Accidentally bot went floor lower and was stucked. It didn't attack gravedigger so I could die. Is there any macro that could go upstairs when gravedigger on screen or something?

EDIT2:
Sometimes doesn't go back to town from drefia.
Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
its perfect! thank u so much for this script
(10-05-2013, 10:37 PM)klodzio12 Wrote: Cool, thanks. Works way better but fullchecks still need to be added because bot went hunting with 159 SMPs :>

EDIT:
Accidentally bot went floor lower and was stucked. It didn't attack gravedigger so I could die. Is there any macro that could go upstairs when gravedigger on screen or something?

EDIT2:
Sometimes doesn't go back to town from drefia.

Version 1.1 added yesterday.

(10-08-2013, 09:23 PM)owsianek Wrote: Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.
its perfect! thank u so much for this script

thank you bro, go check my other scripts Big Grin!
Veery good script !
i tested 3h + and is good !; D
Im loving this Script!
how many pots the bot buys and what are the recommended eq's ?
(10-15-2013, 06:35 PM)KarimEhab Wrote: how many pots the bot buys and what are the recommended eq's ?

270 pots, equip for lvl 80+
Jeshua brother can you fix this bug ? When he get stucked in bank :d ?
(10-20-2013, 04:51 PM)suupro Wrote: Jeshua brother can you fix this bug ? When he get stucked in bank :d ?

What version do u have?
I sorry all its ok ! Thank you ! XD
Hey Jeshua.. I converted your script for EK and you can post here for all Smile).

Buy 400 MPS .. bring 50 ghp (for security .. 10 hours - 0 deaths -- 0 ghp use )

Attached Files
.bbot   (EK) DrefiaNecromancers_ByJeshuaStep1.1.bbot (Size: 12.29 KB / Downloads: 89)
A character sometimes go downstairs when is gravedigger and stuck. And this scripts is 70% of all necro in this floor, but is good 100k exp for hour and on 80lvl waste 0-5k hour
MS lvl 113 ml 62 with hat of mad, focus cape , grass hopper , spellbook of mindcontrol and hailstorm wand. will he go positive on this everyturn ?
Yes, i recommend get a task for necro, 5 days 5h botting and done
Works great Rep+

(only hanged once so far while going out)
there are two things i want to mention , if i start at depot with not enough pots , the bot doesn't go to the bank withdraw cash and buy the remaining pots needed (270). another thing which might be annoying, on my way to the cave the bot sometimes stuck between monsters which include the invisible stalker , the bot keeps on trying to go the square where the stalker is because it seems like an empty square to go through .. how can i fix those 2 ?
awesome
XafterONE~~
(11-10-2013, 01:30 PM)XAfter Wrote: awesome

Thank you dude
You can make this for eks?
TASK Big Grin
XafterONE~~