Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
BBot 25.1
Quote:Version 25.1
= Reconnect
= Server-Save Logout
+ Open Backpacks Minimizer
+ Macro Run-Once option
+ [macro] Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(Index)
= Friend Healer exhaustion
* Depositer going on wrong depot
= New smarter Backpack opener algorithm
* Mana Drinker exhaustion

Notes:
The Reconnect and the Minimizer needs to send mouse clicks to the Tibia screen, if you minimize or hide the Tibia (by using the Tray), those features will bring the Tibia back to a normal screen. You can however inactive the Tibia window (by simply clicking on other windows and bringing other programs to the foreground), a inactive Tibia window will receive mouse clicks without bringing the Tibia to the foreground.

Do you want some free BBot premium time? Do you want to learn about the Future BBot features? Click Here
EXELENT JOB MEGA!, i was waiting for it.

You are an awesome engineer, gratz, and thank you.
DREAMS COME TRUE ! <333333333333333333

GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but.. in which situation "minimizer" will work ? after reconnect ? or always when i close my bps, they open and it minimize it ? :>
Lol!!!!
+ Open Backpacks Minimizer
+ Macro Run-Once option
+ [macro] Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(Index)

REALLY?? GOOD JOB!
Awesome!! thats a very good update Big Grin

How can active the run feature, whats the macro?
The Minimizer will work after opening the backpacks by the Open Backpacks feature or ResetBackpacks point. It is still being tested, it's a new feature and is not expected to work for everyone on the first release. Also note that sometimes it will not minimize on the first try and after reopening the backpacks it will work.
Forgot to say, the Minimizer will not work if you have the Inventory minimized. It will be fixed with a new check: "Inventory is minimized".
YEAH!!!!!! reconnect after ss is working <333333333
great job mega!

but still some bugs yet like looter and killer,

looter: before update, "loot after kill" opened every dead creature while attacking, now it's only opening after kill all creatures on screen, sometimes 2 or more creature dies in the same sqm.

killer: a little bit slow and sometimes the cavebot walk before attack, for exemple, if i have 3 creatures around, the cavebot will walk one sqm and after will attack one of the creatures.

thanks mega, just reporting the bugs i found to have a better bot.
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
(11-08-2013, 09:53 AM)vitaumdiego Wrote: great job mega!

but still some bugs yet like looter and killer,

looter: before update, "loot after kill" opened every dead creature while attacking, now it's only opening after kill all creatures on screen, sometimes 2 or more creature dies in the same sqm.

killer: a little bit slow and sometimes the cavebot walk before attack, for exemple, if i have 3 creatures around, the cavebot will walk one sqm and after will attack one of the creatures.

thanks mega, just reporting the bugs i found to have a better bot.

i have the same like friend
please add macros,
connect('pass', 'pass', 'name')
or
mouseclick on "enter game" (need to write pass, we can write by tibia.sendkey, but first must manually click on enter game...)
add macro backpack count (opened backpacks)
add variable of account balance (it will update from Your account balance is xxx)
add
mounts is bugged Big Grin
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
(11-08-2013, 01:45 PM)thomaseverton Wrote: mounts is bugged Big Grin

What macro do you using?
(11-08-2013, 12:07 PM)howcio Wrote: please add macros,
connect('pass', 'pass', 'name')
or
mouseclick on "enter game" (need to write pass, we can write by tibia.sendkey, but first must manually click on enter game...)
add macro backpack count (opened backpacks)
add variable of account balance (it will update from Your account balance is xxx)
add

good idea!

you can add like in ibot - profit counter Smilemega, you will be rich xD
any chance of adding smart looter again?
(11-08-2013, 04:15 PM)permp Wrote: any chance of adding smart looter again?

Unfortunately no, the Smart feature was too hard to sync with other features while After/Before is just easier and simpler. Also the gains of the Smart wasn't great, while improving the After/Before will be.
I understand but how you can make the before/after better?

When im botting i see a little dalay to open the corpse and taking the target and with this atk delay i get hit by the monsters,if i choose after the kill there is a chance the other monster walk on the dead corpse and i lose the loot..
mega please fix the Map Tool Funtion, it have the same problem like before, please, the bot get stuck in the funtion
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
You should fix looter so it wont miss any loot and only loots dead bodies that got loot which is added to the loot list in looter in them,
im not looting gold and there is no food in the mobs i kill at the moment, so as long as there isnt some rare item in the mobs i kill, running back and forth looting them is just a waste of time when you kite them and corpses are spread out.

You should also fix how the bot uses spells, add a cooldown confirmation for the bot connected to tibias cooldown bar.
Attack sequence is not a good alternative if you want to use more than 1 kind of spell at a certain target,
Lets say youre too far away and you want to use Exori Gran Vis and then Exori Vis until you can then used Exori Gran Vis again...
When you first target the mob you will "poof" with Exori Gran Vis because youre too far away and then youll end up killing it with Exori vis only anyhow,
thats why you need to bot to confirm that Exori Gran Vis 'was used/wasnt used' and it can then go on to used Exori Vis until Exori Gran Vis is off CD again ,and if Exori Gran Vis was'nt used it should keep spamming it until it's used and on CD.
Also, Exori Gran Vis should be the first spell used on each mob if you set that as the first spell,
the bot shouldn't need to go through the whole list of spells in attack sequence before it uses Exori Gran Vis again, attack sequence should be reset after each kill or 8 seconds(in this case because thats the CD on Exori Gran vis), whatever comes first.

You should also replace attack sequence with something like this;

(You should ofc add every spell for every class in this window)

The bot should by itself know if a spell is on CD and which spell is stronger (i.e, Exori Gran vis>Exori Vis), if you check that you want to use Exori Gran Vis from 100-20% and Exori Vis from 100-0% it should use Exori Gran Vis whenever its off CD and use Exori Vis when Exori Gran vis is on CD, untill the mob is below 20% then it will just use Exori Vis.
- removed -