Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
BBot 25.1
man.. please fix healing and mana potion beacause bot healing and slow mana potion and i die -.- and maybe fix bbot for previev world..
Please fix the killer is very slow
PLEASE FIX "SCREENSHOT WITH ADVANCEMENT" BECAUSE IT'S NOT TAKING SS IN GOOD TIME, SO ADVANCE ISNT ON SCREEN;/
Features to Fix:

Healing and manapotions.
Looter(bbot often loot 2 times the same corpse )
Slowly Attack(bbot isnt attack when is looting a right now killing corpse, a lot of delay to targeting an other creature)

No more to say. THANKS FOR ALL BBMEGA! YOU ARE A GOOD MAN.
PD: Repair it as fast as you can .
Exclamation 
Reporting some bugs:

Soft boots auto use scrip or otion in re-user not worker with me.
Avoid wave crazed, it still moving every time, not only when dragon is in front of.
walking method is too slow and map click option bug every time.

Sugestions:
Automatic broke itens options without macro...
(recognising statues and some other unpassable itens use weapon to broke on distance 1~2 sqm)
Option without macro (If serpent spawn <3 use rune)
Combo anti paralize (exura + utani hur/gran hur)
some machete cutable itens remove trash upper like do on the stone holes
Cavebot is working on the latest version of Tibia but not on the version I'm using 9.86 Sad I'm feeling very dissapoionted lol
mega fix healing beacause its slow and when cavebot run no using mana potion -.- please fix it beacause all time i die
(11-10-2013, 10:47 PM)budi Wrote: mega fix healing beacause its slow and when cavebot run no using mana potion -.- please fix it beacause all time i die

have the same, when running and attacking monsters it no healing, i died 2x by this bug
(11-10-2013, 11:03 PM)sereczek Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 10:47 PM)budi Wrote: mega fix healing beacause its slow and when cavebot run no using mana potion -.- please fix it beacause all time i die

have the same, when running and attacking monsters it no healing, i died 2x by this bug

Lool? me no, i dont have any problem with healing only on Healer>Settings (down) Delay between items: 800 and Delay between spells: 800, fixed healing Smile))))))))
Cavebot starts too fast after killing each creature. It shouldn't unpause if there are still other creatures on the screen which are listed in the Killer's list.

Even if the creatures are next to the character, it unpauses Cavebot and moves forward and backwards each time after killing a creature causing it to waste time and making us looking definitely like a botter.
I have one bug. When my macro resetbackpacks is working it first reset backpack than makes my Tibia smaller and stuck because it want to open all the time backpacks and cant because of space in client window...
mega when u make version for preview world...? maybe answer
Go to basic funcitons and select "minimizer".
thanks u and i give u rep Smile

but healing is slow ; /
Banisment for bbot thx. :/
(11-12-2013, 10:51 AM)Golota10 Wrote: Banisment for bbot thx. :/

Maybe, Banisment means Banishment? Big Grin

And about that, we never said that bbot was undetectable. All the forum know, and all who use any bot know that anytime can be caught.

Hypocrisy and ignorance think that some bot is undetectable.
Thanks bmega, i've been waiting a lot.
Bot working perfectly, my maker boted 10 hours no problem, and died (i must confirm if it was my net or bot problem.)
Bugs i found so far

- Map tools isnt working propperly. Example map tool > open door. It opens the door but then stucks in map tool and keep spaming the door.
Solution? I created a macro

Thanks
Corym Semi Hardcore By PerfectedSmile

Dudas seran respondidas dentro de mis conocimientos En:
-Mis Threads
-Respondo Por msg privado!

Any question mp or post in my threads!Smile

++REPP IF YOU LIKE MY SCRIPTS - +REP POR MIS SCRIPTS
Bbot doesn't open. I've just activated premium time and I can't bot. I open it as administrator and then nothing happens. It's not fault of my antivirus, cuz I tried to turn it off, add specifical rules, nothing helps.
Minimizer doesn't work from time to time...
Also, minimizer should only minimize BPs not 'Skills/Battle', etc. etc.

And you need to fix so that the bot actually kills the target, 0% is not enough unless you're using decimals.

If a target has 120 health, you hit 119, with no decimals the bot recognizes this as 0% which is untrue.
The mob still has 0.83% health lefs, the bot will drop the target and let the mob run away..
aff when bbot for preview world beacause my cavebot have lag.. no run good..