Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro For OT
i need a macro to use item id 2281 on my char when mana is lower than 80%

thanks
ok it doesnt have to be that item ID.... basically this OT has a custom item (mana rune) which i was wanting to make a macro for to use on my char once my mana got below 80%.

Let me know if thats possible
500 {Auto Mana Rune} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Mana%()<80 Map.UseOn(2281, 99, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)

try it.
yeah I tried and it didnt work my character just started walkin in random circles.. If I give you the link to the OT in pm think you could help me figure this out? If you can figure this out then there are some more things im having issues with and id gladly compensate you for your assistance as well as give you rep.

and about that item.. when i look at it i see this.

15:30 You see a unlimited mana rune.
It can only be wielded properly by master sorcerers and elder druids.
It weighs 0.70 oz.
ItemID: [2281].

Is there a way for me to use it when mana is less than 80 while hunting? Cause tired of having to pay for manas and stayin broke when i have this.

I know GMP item id is like 238 and it works for me but on that server the item says..
15:43 You see 82 great mana potions.
They weigh 180.40 oz.
This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.
ItemID: [7590].

but 7590 doesnt work... so is that a bbot issue or a server issue? and is server ids matter or does bbot have its own item id's?
(12-29-2013, 09:32 PM)Raging_Mage Wrote: yeah I tried and it didnt work my character just started walkin in random circles.. If I give you the link to the OT in pm think you could help me figure this out? If you can figure this out then there are some more things im having issues with and id gladly compensate you for your assistance as well as give you rep.

and about that item.. when i look at it i see this.

15:30 You see a unlimited mana rune.
It can only be wielded properly by master sorcerers and elder druids.
It weighs 0.70 oz.
ItemID: [2281].

Is there a way for me to use it when mana is less than 80 while hunting? Cause tired of having to pay for manas and stayin broke when i have this.

I know GMP item id is like 238 and it works for me but on that server the item says..
15:43 You see 82 great mana potions.
They weigh 180.40 oz.
This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.
ItemID: [7590].

but 7590 doesnt work... so is that a bbot issue or a server issue? and is server ids matter or does bbot have its own item id's?
it is server id...

500 {Mana Rune} Self.Mana%()<=80 Hotkey.Use(2281)

try it with mana rune id 2281 . =]
i cant figure it out... idk the servers gmp number is different than on bbot... its not 238... so idk...

Do you have a macro that allows me to mana another person? Can you help me figure that out instead since this aint workin for me?