Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quest TBI -Secret Service 100% AFK..
Hi guys today i will post a new QUEST Script, TBI (blue knife), pls pay attention on recommendations Smile

LVL Recommended: 70+ , your char go to BK Quest and pass in HELLGATE.
Killer: you need look killer and create your manage attack sequence , (sd for bk- exori hur/ico , etcs)
Healer: Look healer and configure to your liking.
Cavebot: Check your rope and shovel and change if you need.
Itens Required:Crowbar, Key to open HELLGATE , bot will pick up key to open BK Quest (if you have done the quest pls bring your key),bring your potions UHPS, SMPS, GMPS,MPS,SHPS,GHPS, AND YOU NEED BARBARIAN TEST COMPLETE FOR USE BUDDEL (and bring 2 dwarven ring for work perfectly 100% chance to correct place)

Start Script exactly HERE:

[Image: 5vy8.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Script Stop in 3° floor thais dp , you need to go in kazz and kill boss and finish quest. I did the quest with 2 chars perfectly.
If you Like pls REP ++ and ANY PROBLEM OR QUESTION POST HERE TY =D

post edited, i forget need barbarian test and bring 2 dwarven rings, sry guys look again Smile

Attached Files
.bbot   SecretServiceQuest_TBI_thiaguiN.bbot (Size: 38.78 KB / Downloads: 285)
lool nice !
i will test it today !
(12-19-2013, 01:35 PM)howcio Wrote: lool nice !
i will test it today !

pay attention in itens required , etcs , it took me 10 + hours to make the script work perfectly xD
tested!!!

just chech the part of Bk quest, the bot dont open the sealed door behind of fire, i check two times and have the same result, anyway its wonderfull

added + rep

thx Smile
(12-19-2013, 08:59 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: tested!!!

just chech the part of Bk quest, the bot dont open the sealed door behind of fire, i check two times and have the same result, anyway its wonderfull

added + rep

thx Smile

how long does it take to make it?
(12-19-2013, 08:59 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: tested!!!

added + rep

thx Smile

i go check it , ty =]
i will be waiting for results, but if that works i will rep you for sure lol
keep doing that... please... next one will be djin quest? or new frontier until mission 6
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
(12-19-2013, 10:40 PM)exsar Wrote: i will be waiting for results, but if that works i will rep you for sure lol
keep doing that... please... next one will be djin quest? or new frontier until mission 6

haha i can make , and i will test it in another char and works perfectly '-'..
kay i will test
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
PERFECT, AWESEOME, NO WORDS , JUST A KISS FOR U AND REP+ !!
(12-21-2013, 01:56 AM)Elamodelosamos Wrote: PERFECT, AWESEOME, NO WORDS , JUST A KISS FOR U AND REP+ !!

^^ ty bro Big Grin , I've been thinking what will be next .. maybe djin?? Smile
Maybe u can do Barbarian test + Ice island (not full ofc) and Explorer Society. Smile
(12-22-2013, 08:39 AM)davson92 Wrote: Maybe u can do Barbarian test + Ice island (not full ofc) and Explorer Society. Smile

i can make, but not now , christimas is coming and i need to travel again '-' kk Big Grin
100% AFK +REP MAN
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
Great i will test it today
ty guys
Heart
Wink 
(01-03-2014, 03:00 PM)sznajder Wrote: Heart

Heart

Smile
love u