Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IMPORTANT]Pilot project on bot detection
Hi all BBotters.
This days i've been reading craban's official tibia twitter (craban is a communnity manager of tibia), and i saw this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3842]

Three weeks later, tibia opens a new test server with no changes, just perfomance changes, as we can see here:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3843]

Also, the 8th January, Craban posted this in his twitter:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3841]

I'm a little worried about this thing, because maybe when the update comes bbot and all other bots will be more detectable.
What do you think? What will you do?
Well, say here what's your opinion. At the moment i recommend to starting making more safe system, like not healing exactly when health is lower than x% and make it more random, randomize some waypoints, etc... So it will be hard for the detection tool.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm worried more trust in the work of mega
I'm going to add some new randomizations on the BBot and make the BBot behavior even more human-like. A new version is being tested and will be released on the next week.
(01-10-2014, 11:21 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'm going to add some new randomizations on the BBot and make the BBot behavior even more human-like. A new version is being tested and will be released on the next week.
That's great Big Grin
But after the release of the new tibia version I'd recommend (or at least that's what i'll do) to start botting new accs to see if they got banned, and if they not just continue with botting ^^
I spoke mega and a great programmer trust in his work
Well ofc im not saying Mega is a bad programmer(he is a very good one!) but maybe with the new bot detection system they have new algorithms that can easily recognise macros or the automation tools...
Automated bans vs automated bot seems like fair fight Tongue. Personally i think its just trash talk to make us scared but time will tell. Also trust in mega !
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”