Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAM USAGE
Can anyone tell me why exists a big variance of memory usage? All bots are using same script.

[Image: XkS1bk6.jpg]

Also I can add that the bot which is using the most of memory was some time stucked in hole (tibia client wrote: "There is no way" ~ 20 mins). I remember some dats ago bot was using 1,5GB RAM...

Mega, can u tell something about this?
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<
Bad script;p
-.-'... no comment. On other scripts is same problem.
It's a bug on the walking algorithm.
This bug will be fixed in future?
Please fix bugs with memory usage because its not possible to bot 24/7 without restarting BBOT...
[Image: xVtBP5V.jpg]

I think that I have to change a bot. I wanted to make a BIG project 50 knights online 24/7 but with this bot its not possible...

Bot with time is using more memory... (Excecute time of bots on screen is ~150h)
I need that you enable the Debugger features: Cavebot / All Path (shift+ctrl+D) and pritn a screen of your game screen when the bug happens.
But memory usage is higher with time. This must be a problem with deleting not used memory. Bot is working good without any problems, only a BIG problem is this memory usage because bbot is crashing Tibia - cause is out of memory (Today my 4 clients crashed).
I`ll take a stability test today, could you please send me your script?
Ok. I see that memory is growing on all scripts (but with different speed - dependent on script). On this script its ~2,5MB/h

PS. I deleted a checking stamina and reloging on other character

Attached Files
.bbot   amazon.bbot (Size: 13.3 KB / Downloads: 36)
(02-13-2014, 12:38 PM)Nobody93 Wrote: Ok. I see that memory is growing on all scripts (but with different speed - dependent on script). On this script its ~2,5MB/h

PS. I deleted a checking stamina and reloging on other character

Thank you, this is very helpful.
and? any progress?
I actually made some data about the memory leaks but I still need to search deeper to isolate the problem and fix it. I hope to do it tomorrow on the night.
Those memory leaks will be fix on stable bbot?
Mega, why if we stay in bot on charlist (just only run bot, and click ok to login) and wait 30-60 minutes the bot will eat 99% of my ram ? ; o
The BBot is with a huge memory leak, they are being fixed and will be released tomorrow.
@Mega, please add the Balance() variable, that return account balance.. i need it to transfer gold from my cashmakers... it will be very helpful
Mega some configs of the scripts disappears after reconnection of the character.

Unsafe Features
Thx, I'm waiting for fix Smile

Mega, can u add new functions in macros?

misc.getReconnect() - if is selected auto then return 0 else return character number
misc.changeReconnect(int)