Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Mega, what do you think about LUA
Hello, why you dont implement LUA language to BBot. This will be very better then actuall macros system. in LUA you can make 100000000 x better functions...
What do you think about it?
LUA is amazing and sometimes I think on adding it, it would be awesome, but would also make the BBot too hard to script.
(03-06-2014, 09:48 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: LUA is amazing and sometimes I think on adding it, it would be awesome, but would also make the BBot too hard to script.
Yeah, it will be little hard, but i think max 7 days after "update" on forums you will see 29342398423 tutorials "How to ..."
I think 70% of BBot users know basic LUA. Who never use Ibot/Xeno/Wind/Neo ?
The first 7-14 days will be hard, becouse forum will got + 999999 topics "IT DOESNT WORK !1!!11111!111ONE!!", but i think its the best way for bbot. Lua are (i think) the best language to Tibia bots
Any scriptting language would help, but the focus of the BBot is to be easy for everyone, and scrippting is never easy. I know that all other bots have implemented it, and they had a lot of sucess, but most of people knows only how to copy and paste, I don`t like the copy and paste theory in my bot because if too many people use the same script it will make easier to detect the botting act.
LUA is very good idea, more functions, more ideas
I agree with this i think everybody can learn about it!!!
I also love the bbot had the support of .lua programming language. While it would be a great alternative to more professional scripts would also be a problem for those who have no programming knowledge. The bbot is well known and popular for being agile and easy to handle and therefore we believe that the Mega has not engaged the .lua language to bbot.