Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ED_MS] Lizard City Tester
Hi today I'm heading to the new batch scripts and needs testers
If you decide you'd like to be one of them, add the post and give rep,

You need a script for the lizard city?

Add a reply and give rep and maybe you'll win a free script for lizard City?

When will I choose 30 posts of you two people which get reward (scrpit on Lizard City for ed and ms ava or use sd)
[/align]

What are your suggestions for the route exp?
Add a photo of the route that is present in the form of experience points and increase the chance of a free test script!
May 5, 22:00 Ends lottery and I choose 2 people to test!
Script will be ready to buy a maximum of 7 days from the time of election testers
The price is not yet determined. But in addition I will give script 3 people which took part in the competition
Regards Adamboss

[Image: out.php?i=787024_lizard-city-map.jpg]
[Image: tepg.jpg]
(05-01-2014, 06:15 AM)Adamboss Wrote:
Hi today I'm heading to the new batch scripts and needs testers
If you decide you'd like to be one of them, add the post and give rep,

You need a script for the lizard city?

Add a reply and give rep and maybe you'll win a free script for lizard City?

When will I choose 30 posts of you two people which get reward (scrpit on Lizard City for ed and ms ava or use sd)
[/align]

I need this script cause you are the best scripter on forum and your scripts are the best ! And ... i'm hunting alaways in lizard city with my ED and need this script so fast ! Big Grin
awesone i'd like to test it on my ms, what are the requierements.
i want your script bcs i know all your mage's script are nice and safe , if i get it i can get better exp and cash ;d
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html
Level req for this script? I'll test on my MS if i'm qualified!
(05-01-2014, 02:26 PM)kushpally Wrote: Level req for this script? I'll test on my MS if i'm qualified!

I dont know i make this script and need 2 peoples for testing and later i can sell this script for allWink when testing will be done i take more informations exp on hour, lvl for script, and others. Now need 25 post and rep
heyoo AdamBig Grin i have high lvl ed and i can test your scriptBig Grin plis plisBig Grin
REP OFC w ciemnoBig Grin
If I want to test it, of course if I'm qualified
plz scrypt lizard chosen for paladin
hi. good post, lizard city in bbot? GREAT!!! i give reputation iin you, i wait for test script Big Grin
Heyo dude i would like to test it too i hope 196 ms is high Enough to go there Big Grin
IM ON IT !!! PLEASE CHOOSE ME I HAVE MS !!! REP+ ofc !
What are your suggestions for the route exp?
Add a photo of the route that is present in the form of experience points and increase the chance of a free test script!
May 5, 22:00 Ends lottery and I choose 2 people to test!
Script will be ready to buy a maximum of 7 days from the time of election testers
The price is not yet determined. But in addition I will give script 3 people which took part in the competition
Regards Adamboss

[Image: out.php?i=787024_lizard-city-map.jpg]
LVL 127 ED chce testowac twoje skrypty poniewaz sa bardzo dobre i bezpieczne Smile..

that would be my route Big Grin sorry for my paint skills xD i hope its good enough Big Grin
(05-02-2014, 05:40 PM)barrodin Wrote: that would be my route Big Grin sorry for my paint skills xD i hope its good enough Big Grin

Ok thank youSmile maybe your route win and i take you script freeSmile will seeWink
I can test it on my 262 MS
i will test on my MS ;D
That will be optimal : D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2014, 09:19 PM)hogetas Wrote: That will be optimal : D

That looks great too Big Grin!!!