Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GET HACKED !!!
i don't know how, i never log in in any dogdy sides in this computer, i switch off yesterday computer, im loggin in in both and they are emopty, no items, no money.. i was using only Bbot scipts, is that possible that some one who create a script??? : ( im really upset guys...
A normal script is just a text file, it's impossible it to hack you.
Take Care about OT's servers, they just include Keylogger in client ... take care, my friend was hacked this way! Dont dowload ip changer or client otserv!

Take Care about OT's servers, they just include Keylogger in client ... take care, my friend was hacked this way! Dont dowload ip changer or client otserv!
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
(06-01-2014, 10:36 PM)raphaelignacio Wrote: Take Care about OT's servers, they just include Keylogger in client ... take care, my friend was hacked this way! Dont dowload ip changer or client otserv!

very true...

I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
i only use BBot.. i got 30kk on acc and never got hacked.. some keylogger
Downloading ip changer u are convicted for keylogger