Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
Hi, I need a macro for me and get out me the ring of utamo, manually
Give me more details.

Btw. manualy?
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
need macro para utura gran 100 no use utura gran for sail hunter use utura gran y no need :'c please macro
(07-23-2014, 06:53 AM)juliooo Wrote: need macro para utura gran 100 no use utura gran for sail hunter use utura gran y no need :'c please macro

I don't understand You ;/
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
i don't know if i can set it on manage attack sequences, but i tried and can't, so, i need a macro to use HMM AND exori flam on target!
It's possible. First add "spell", second add "wait: 800", then add "hmm rune"
sorry bro, didn't get it, what i put on "spell"?
[Image: 2lu5m2w.jpg]

You see?

change "Wait: 2000" to "Wait: 800"

and add under this "HMM rune"

save and go!
forget about the HMM with exori flam, I'll only use HMM
so, first i put an "add rune" of HMM, and then a wait of 2000?
(07-23-2014, 06:07 PM)Synth Wrote: forget about the HMM with exori flam, I'll only use HMM
so, first i put an "add rune" of HMM, and then a wait of 2000?

yes and if You wanna exori flam or sth like that, change wait for 800 and add spell
I would want a macro that does this;
When out of SD runes(used for killing Dragon Lords), Use Exori Max Frigo.

This would help me when botting 100% afk and still be killing monsters. So I can go refill SDs when I get home.
Check it:
Code:
200 {Spell when SD gone} Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<1 Self.Attacking()=1  Self.Say(exori max frigo) Exit()
Need macro!

stop loot gold if you have less then 55 in cap
Not possible only drop gold when <55
Hello tnx for the other macro now i have one more dificult.
i can't do it myself.

i need a macro avalanche... there are 3 creature.. but if there is anyperson on screen not attack until he leave.
Code:
500 {Avalanche Shooter} target:=Creature.Target() IDRUNE:=3161 Creatures.OnScreen()>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !IDRUNE!) Exit()
i forget ssa plx? there is any macro for put when i am pk on 70%
if u do my this two i am reputation ttwo twice!
You can add this macro in protector when get PK:
Code:
100 {SSA} Self.Health%()<70 Self.Equip.Amulet(SSA ID) Exit()
(07-24-2014, 09:56 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: You can add this macro in protector when get PK:
Code:
100 {SSA} Self.Health%()<70 Self.Equip.Amulet(SSA ID)

you are amazing bro! >)
I like help Smile
No problem when I know how to help Smile