Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average
BUY ALL KKS 2 USD/kk ANY WORLD ANY AMOUNT / PAYMENTS: paypal, westernunion, Skrill
I AM BUYING ALL KKS ANY WORLD 3 USD EACH KK ALSO I AM BUYING ALL CHARACTERS UNREGISTERED (ANY LEVEL) OR REGISTERED 80+ ANY WORLD!!

HOW CONTACT ME?]
(remember My skype gonzalo.araos2 got hacked and I lost it, I will not use skype anymore!!)

1.-CONTACT ME IN MY PAGE:
ALSO IF YOU WANT SELL ME ANYTHING OR JUST WANT CONTACT ME YOU CAN USE MY CHAT ONLINE IN MY PAGE , it is page south east of the page: www.tibiachile.cl (If I am offline I will get one email and I will answer you when i get online by EMAIL)

2.-CONTACT ME IN FACEBOOK:
Also you can contact me in my FAN PAGE in FACEBOOKfor my customers of others countrys here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TIBIA-Xio...4921879592

3.-CONTACT ME IN BOT FORUMS!:
ALSO YOU CAN JUST CONTACT ME SENDING ME ONE PRIVATE MENSSAGE IN ANY BOT FORUMS!!:
My ussers in ALL BOTS FORUMS IS : Xiogurz

Remember I will not use skype anymore! BECAUSE IT IS UNSAFE!, SO IF YOU WANT CONTACT ME YOU CAN SEE HOW CONTACT IN THE TEXTs UP
*****¿WHAT I AM BUYING?********

I AM BUYING ALL KKS ANY WORLD 2 USD EACH KK ALSO I AM BUYING ALL CHARACTERS UNREGISTERED (ANY LEVEL) OR REGISTERED 80+ ANY WORLD!!
I dont pay the character until the characters is 100% mine, this can be instantly if it is unregistered, can be in 1 month if you give me the confirmation key, or can be in 3 month if you just give me account and password (it is 3 month, because take 1 month for change registrtion and 2 month in arrive the new recovery key in my country, sorry it is the time that take in arrive in my country, I know it is a lot)
Well I am buying all tibia cash until i get balance all mine stocks.
I buy 4 USD EACH KK ANY WORLD PVP OR NO PVP.
can u paid it with amazon gift card?
(07-25-2014, 04:54 AM)RichitaRata Wrote: can u paid it with amazon gift card?

I can pay with one VISA with the USD exactly if you want, so you can pay anything in internet with that.
You can just use 1 time.

Contact me:*
ADD ME TO SKYPE: gonzalo.araos2

Take care with thief.
One guy is trying to be me.
with usser like XIOGURZZ, Xiogurss, Xioogurs, Xiogursz, Xiogurssz., Xiogurz.s , and more!

My only USSER IN ALL FORUMS IS XIOGURZ, NOT XIOGURZZ
MY ONLY SKYPE IS gonzalo.araos2 , the thief use this skype gonzalo.araos22 or gonzalo,araos2 (it is with , and my skype is with .)

TAKE CARE
I am buying 4 usd each kk ,ANY WORLD, again if you want sell me Tongue

Take care with thief.
with usser like XIOGURZZ, Xiogurss, Xioogurs, Xiogursz, Xiogurssz., Xiogurz.s , and more!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS gonzalo.araos2 , the thief use this skype gonzalo.araos22 or gonzalo,araos2 (it is with , and my skype is with .)

TAKE CARE!

Take care with thief.

TAKE CARE!
MY SKYPE IS: gonzalo.araos2

TAKE CARE WITH THIEFS!
realy take care check if its gonzalo.araos2 (it is my skype) and not gonzalo,araos2

My skype is with . not with ,
MY SKYPE IS: gonzalo.araos2

TAKE CARE WITH THIEFS!
realy take care check if its gonzalo.araos2 (it is my skype) and not gonzalo,araos2

My skype is with . not with ,
I AM STILL BUYING KKS
CONTACT ME IN SKYPE: gonzalo.araos2
i sell u for 6 euro 1kk ; )
(08-03-2014, 08:32 PM)budi Wrote: i sell u for 6 euro 1kk ; )

No thanks
I just buy for 4 USD each kk.
No one cent more.
bumppppppppppppp
ADD ME TO SKYPE!
bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
SELL ME YOU CASH AND GET YOU PAYMENTS IN MINUTS!!
bumpppppppppppp
bumpppppppppppppp
bumppppppppppppppp
bumpppppppppppp