BBOT does not recognize my char!!
Hello everyone,

Bbot does not recognize my char ..
I use:

windows 7 pro x64:
kaspersky antivirus 2014

could someone help me?

thanks...
Add a exception to bmega.exe on your kaspersky.
(08-06-2014, 10:38 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Add a exception to bmega.exe on your kaspersky.

Hi MegaNo0body,

Sorry for my my ignorance, but run in administrator mod bbot just is not enough? I say this because last week when I bought the bbot (day 01/08) caught a keylogger called "devils rat 8.0 stub", do not know if it has something to do with bbot, but I'm still curious to know why I put in exceptions .. .

Folder worm (keylogger):
C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\WindowsMonitor.exe.log < key register
C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\System32\WindowsMonitor.exe < worm file
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup\WindowsMonitor.exe < worm file

Could you please give me a technical detail?

obs: working with information security to 3 years ...
I don't know those files you describe.
But its normal to BBot be detected as false positive, because it will take control of other process (tibia on our case) to control your character, handle hotkeys and display HUD. You don't really need to put a full exception but allow the BMega executable to load other process list, in Kaspersky you can select that permission separately, do not ask me how I'm not using Kaspersky for a long time.

I'm not able to help you more than that, we have a great user base and I hope you believe my services, and remember: I want your money, not your items Smile
(08-06-2014, 11:57 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I don't know those files you describe.
But its normal to BBot be detected as false positive, because it will take control of other process (tibia on our case) to control your character, handle hotkeys and display HUD. You don't really need to put a full exception but allow the BMega executable to load other process list, in Kaspersky you can select that permission separately, do not ask me how I'm not using Kaspersky for a long time.

I'm not able to help you more than that, we have a great user base and I hope you believe my services, and remember: I want your money, not your items Smile

OK, I understand that your bot work in dotnet using some api in particular, I also know that you want my money HAHAHAHA Big Grin usually also serves a keylogger to steal credit card data ... Anyway, I have some restriction on use BBOT in a virtual machine using vmware?

Already, I am grateful for the quick response, by the way, I enjoyed the functions that your bot offers, congratulations! Wink
(08-06-2014, 12:03 PM)P3DRUSK1 Wrote:

OK, I understand that your bot work in dotnet using some api in particular, I also know that you want my money HAHAHAHA Big Grin usually also serves a keylogger to steal credit card data ... Anyway, I have some restriction on use BBOT in a virtual machine using vmware?

Already, I am grateful for the quick response, by the way, I enjoyed the functions that your bot offers, congratulations! Wink

BBot doesn't use .NET and it don't have any restriction to use in VM. The only restriction is IP address.

I'm also registered as a company here in Brazil, hacking credit cards wouldn't be cool for my name.
(08-06-2014, 12:06 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 12:03 PM)P3DRUSK1 Wrote:

BBot doesn't use .NET and it don't have any restriction to use in VM. The only restriction is IP address.

I'm also registered as a company here in Brazil, hacking credit cards wouldn't be cool for my name.

Okay ...

I also live in Brazil, sao paulo ...

Another thing I would comment on is, yesterday when I was doing the tests in login bbot, he was not doing the validation of my password, will be that this occurred because the kaspersky was blocking the same access to the internet?
The validation only happens on the time you select the character, and we won't go into more details Smile
(08-06-2014, 12:33 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The validation only happens on the time you select the character, and we won't go into more details Smile

Tonight I'm gonna take the tests when I get home ... if I have problems I'll let you know by this post, thanks for help.

Wink
If you downloaded from the official website, will have no problems. Case, have downloaded from another site other than the official, we don't guarantee anything.

Perform a scan with your antivirus and if it fails to find anything, and still want a deeper analysis, please visit the website below.
http://www.linhadefensiva.org/forum/foru...e-malware/
Hellow everybody, i have the same problem

windows 7 pro x64:
kaspersky antivirus 2013

and i do not know how to add an excepttion on my antivirus, could please some one helpe with that?
(08-28-2014, 03:34 AM)gumer Wrote: Hellow everybody, i have the same problem

windows 7 pro x64:
kaspersky antivirus 2013

and i do not know how to add an excepttion on my antivirus, could please some one helpe with that?

https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid...0antivirus