Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Program Link Download Problem
Brick 
HuhI have tried many different ways to download this program. I have premmy 90 days... Paid for last night and yet today I keep trying and with no luck to download the bot. I would love to try this program, however I am now paying for something I cant get to work. Please give me a step by step on how to download.

I have clicked the link, download and saved. Unzipped and it says that there is an error and it is an unreadable file. If you could help me or just send me the unzipped working program, that would be grand.

Sorry for the confussion and I hope someone can please help. I am now stressed at paying for soemthing I cant use when I get it.Dodgy

And if by chance you guys could creat a chat section for online users to see who is currently online that way one might get help with out having to wait for a note back. That would be amzing!!! Big Grin
(03-27-2012, 01:40 PM)mystic Wrote: HuhI have tried many different ways to download this program. I have premmy 90 days... Paid for last night and yet today I keep trying and with no luck to download the bot. I would love to try this program, however I am now paying for something I cant get to work. Please give me a step by step on how to download.

I have clicked the link, download and saved. Unzipped and it says that there is an error and it is an unreadable file. If you could help me or just send me the unzipped working program, that would be grand.

Sorry for the confussion and I hope someone can please help. I am now stressed at paying for soemthing I cant use when I get it.Dodgy

And if by chance you guys could creat a chat section for online users to see who is currently online that way one might get help with out having to wait for a note back. That would be amzing!!! Big Grin

Which of files below you downloaded?

-7-Zip Download (1.464 MB)
-ZIP Download (1.739 MB)
I have tried both.... first it says the exe file cant be installed until the others are installed... and the others have an error.... I have looked all through your information on the site.... but it is not covering the problems I am having. Please help
(03-27-2012, 08:18 PM)mystic Wrote: I have tried both.... first it says the exe file cant be installed until the others are installed... and the others have an error.... I have looked all through your information on the site.... but it is not covering the problems I am having. Please help

What operating system do you use? Use anti-virus or firewall?
I have Windows Vista.... not firewall and I use AVG, however it is not showing that as a virus
it says too many connections of your IP. please, try again later...

then I was locked out of the page:
Sorry, you is temporary blocked from this page! Try again in 30 minutes.

Really.... I have wasted a full day just trying to get this darn thing to even install let alone run... =(

.docx   ip error.docx (Size: 112.28 KB / Downloads: 32)
(03-27-2012, 11:37 PM)mystic Wrote: it says too many connections of your IP. please, try again later...

then I was locked out of the page:
Sorry, you is temporary blocked from this page! Try again in 30 minutes.

Really.... I have wasted a full day just trying to get this darn thing to even install let alone run... =(

As you restarted your router, and IP was changed 3 times in less than six hours, your account has been blocked. This lock is made for different IPs can not use the same account. It is a form of developer (Mega) of Bbot protect themselves against those who try to move your account to other people, but it ends up causing the blocking of someone who changed his IP too.

Now you must wait the time informed and then be able to use it normally.

Important: You need to extract the bbot to a separate folder.
I have extracted into its own folder... I did everything that you have told me, now I can open and log on, however it will not show my tibia user names... or even one... I tired to open it first then tibia and refresh, that one did not work. It just disappears.... So then I opened tibia first and then bbot.. and the same thing happens... it disappears and nothing happens... the program never opens.
First you open the tibia, access the account and then open the bbot.

The first time you open the bmega.exe will be prompted to enter your username and password. Only after this will be possible to access the features of bbot.

Important: You must run the bmega.exe as administrator. Right click over the bmega.exe and then select Run as administrator.
as of the moment.. I think we might have solved this problem... I will let you know if there is anything else.. Once again... Thank you for all your help!!!
What is happening now? Your account is still blocked?