Star 
[RP] Deepling Scout's Kazzordon

[table=50][tr][th]City[/th][th]
Kazzo. - Refil at AB.
[/th][/tr][tr][th]Monster's[/th][th]
[Image: Deepling_Scout.gif]
[/th][/tr][/table]

Script buy 110SMP and 30SHP

Script take 10Hunting Spear from DP as Suplies Withdraw so put 50-100Spear's at DP, and if he won't loot so many from Deepling he will never stucked. Smile

Spawn can be closed, than you need to do :

If anyone will test script, than upload ss for us, to check how much exp/profit is here.

Remember about reput. if i help you. : ]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] 60+ Deepling Scout\'s Kazzo-AB by Toszek.bbot (Size: 11.85 KB / Downloads: 176)
Can be used by ek?
I can make similar script for ek if you wanna. : ]
(11-14-2014, 07:34 PM)Toszek Quenn Wrote: I can make similar script for ek if you wanna. : ]

Yeah, please! Tongue
exp/h profit/h? does it remover rust from armors? its semi rare armors so pal/ crow arm and no info where does bot start i downloaded script started kazo dp bot walked near wallls near dp and said there is no way >.<
(11-15-2014, 05:56 PM)eliteexoria Wrote: exp/h profit/h? does it remover rust from armors? its semi rare armors so pal/ crow arm and no info where does bot start i downloaded script started kazo dp bot walked near wallls near dp and said there is no way >.<

begins in AB depot its where refills
"Kazzo. - Refil at AB." so refil at ab. Rusty armor's usually give scale/brass armor's, if you're lucky boy, you can just pick them to loot instead of droping ground, or at looter set use rusty remover and bring some flask from you to hunt. "If anyone will test script, than upload ss for us, to check how much exp/profit is here." - which mean that Script was not tested but i'am sure that he dont't stack, just don't know exp/h profit/h. Any other questions ?? Dodgy
my palli get level 50 yesterday so i will try to check it in the next 2 days or something when recover stamina
not work.
cant withdraw spears from depo
Noowy Script's.

Selling Scripts , for more info write me on :

* Skype "Czarniutki6"
* E-Mail "[email protected]
* GG (Polish) : 41772155
Script was tested and work great, maybe you don't know how to put backpack's for suplies withdraw.
i tested the script and works very good!
i just make some improvments, first of all adjust potion couse i think was too much potions
second deeplings dont give food so i put it to take 50 brown mushroms from dp
and the last one and most important, when the orc camp apears it stucked so i change it for not to stuck

if u want the script tell me

Attached Files
.bbot   [P] Ab'dendriel Deepling Scout.bbot (Size: 11.88 KB / Downloads: 56)