Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alepoops Scripting Service
Hello I just started to help people out with script. Tell me if you like the script and give me rep. Please donate if you like any of my work. If you found any bugs pm me.

Pally FACC

Pally swamp troll
Level rec: 8+ works fine with rook skills
Setup
Start venore bank
Main bp, bp, ratana, rope, stacked bp in depot and about 2k in bank
spells needed: exura, can easily be changed to exura infir,

.bbot   {pally} Swamptroll full afk by Alepoop.bbot (Size: 10.83 KB / Downloads: 100)

Amazon camp
Level rec: 20+ works fine after used my swamp troll script Tongue
Setup
Start venore bank
Main bp, bp, ratana, rope, stacked bp in depot and money in bank
spells needed: exura
~1k+ Proff ~ 20k Exp / H

.bbot   {pally Amazon camp full afk By Alepoop.bbot (Size: 11.28 KB / Downloads: 97)

EK

Ank Terramite
Level rec: 40+
Start Ank dp
Main BP, BP, rope, shovel, stacked bps in dp cash in bank
spells needed: exura ico and utura to remove utura go macro and remove utura macro

.bbot   {EK} Ank Terramite 40+ Full Afk By Alepoop.bbot (Size: 9.48 KB / Downloads: 130)
Knight FACC

Swamp troll Knight
Level rec: 8+ works fine with rook skills
Setup
Start venore bank
Main bp, bp, rope, stacked bp in depot and about 2k in bank
spells needed: exura ico, can easily be changed to exura infir ico,

.bbot   {knight} Swamp troll full afk By Alepoop.bbot (Size: 10.45 KB / Downloads: 74)

Feel free to ask for scripts also
Script works fully afk and is tested yesteday for 9h. Proff was 65k and from rook directly there I made lvl 8-21 almost 22 and dist 50
Make more scripts Wink
Say where you want them and start trying one of mine i have doneTongue
Dawnport paladin 2-19 lvl *.*
(01-11-2015, 09:45 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Dawnport paladin 2-19 lvl *.*

Bro, how Do I do that? I start the script from log in? Why to lvl 19 not 8?
Why pally I always bot it as a knight to lvl8 and Then swap voc. Cant i run out of ammo? Can i buy more ammo since otherwise impossibleSmile

(01-11-2015, 09:45 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Dawnport paladin 2-19 lvl *.*

Bro, how Do I do that? I start the script from log in? Why to lvl 19 not 8?
Why pally I always bot it as a knight to lvl8 and Then swap voc. Cant i run out of ammo? Can i buy more ammo since otherwise impossibleSmile
Can you make dworcs script in port hope for lvl 50 or less with sword weapon it be be perfect bcs there isnt any script in tibia, thank you a lot!
Start at 2 lvl get potions from all voc drink all mp and create arrows go hunt with doing arrows all time heal only by heal pot collect gp after end of arrow drop bow and hunt by spears u finish at 19 with 40+ dist and many cap to hunt on main
(01-12-2015, 01:08 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Start at 2 lvl get potions from all voc drink all mp and create arrows go hunt with doing arrows all time heal only by heal pot collect gp after end of arrow drop bow and hunt by spears u finish at 19 with 40+ dist and many cap to hunt on main

I dont think this is worth, since my swamp script works from 8/directly after rook and i got 21 and dist 50 after 9H with a prof on 65k I think this is better but idk, Doesnt rook gives you less hp/mana atleast it did it before. If you want skills isnt it better for me make a fermor hills script with small stones? No one is there and skills should be gained faster and I also think more peeps would use it. I wont make rook script today since lots of others pmed me and asked for help with scripts and I know that you are good even without a rook scriptRolleyes

(01-12-2015, 11:20 AM)navarro2858 Wrote: Can you make dworcs script in port hope for lvl 50 or less with sword weapon it be be perfect bcs there isnt any script in tibia, thank you a lot!

Cant make this today I think since I dont have map in dworcs and my prem accs are the most cash gainers and I am a bit broke so I dont wanna run with my 350 ek in dworcsTongue but later it should be possible free acc scripts are what I am going to focus on. I made terramite yesterday when I borrowed my firends acc if you are 50 or less. terramites should be good at your lvl then pls try it since i havent had time testing it I rly dont think its any bugs or so.

Guys when you download pls rep and make a pic so I can see how much you guys love my scripts HeartHeartHeart
It's cannor be download :< try :S new page with .txt

Ok I done it. must copy all and take bbot files paste and save :>

I can see my variables names ^^
Its not your varibles, names and it must say #refill etc doesnt it? I admit i copied your ideá with -------------------------- since it looks nice and you esier can change and it needs to say minHP=30 etc otherwise the variables doesnt work...
And if you look megas varibles on the wiki it says #Leave hunt etc and thats the base to my variables. I am sorry if this made you upset and what was the problem with download did I do something wrong? I can do scripts without variables and just add it all in fullchecklabel if you like that better. OR skip the ------------ and write hearts or smth else Tongue

and your varibles is in polish or smth if i dont remeber it all wrong and I am Swedish so I dont have a clue about what it says <3
Can you make exp script for EK 72 ?
I havent problem by this. It's nice Smile
I mean no all variables just symbols
Good I rly like your ideá with the ------------------------ its good
I might can, tell me where, as I said plenty of times
Swamps was bit bugged. Drop Spear<6 and almost all time hunt with ratana

I changed few things try that 1

Attached Files
.bbot   Venore Swampy.bbot (Size: 10.85 KB / Downloads: 42)
What? for me it works perfect if you lagg you can remove the drop spear thing its just for when you are a bit higher, but i can check yours when i have time thanks for telling me any way Tongue
Can you make Hive +2 ,+3 ,+4 +5 east towers or hardocre deeplings on gray island or vengoth castle or something for high lvl ek with about 500k expa per hour xd?
Can you make Hive +2 ,+3 ,+4 +5 east towers or hardocre deeplings on gray island or vengoth castle or something for high lvl ek with about 500k expa per hour xd?

Since the school has started I dont have so much time... since I dont have so much time and these scripts takes loads of time to do I could make the vengoth castle script but only if you are willing to pay some for it. So sry bro ;(

Since if I do such a script I need to test it alot its alot of tps door= more time.
If you would like an other script than vengoth you can talk to damiansk he is also a scripter Tongue

going to test your swamp fix now took me 3 tries to download but now I am going to see the Changes Tongue

Thanks for fixing the spear drop macro since you said that it could bug sometimes, for me it doesntTongue but your works totaly fine and when its to that say so its prob better than just when 1 say so. So I will attatch that macro that you fixed. Though I needed change back the distance to creature to 1 since i directly saw when It was dist 0 to creature and troll turn red hp it can run out of the Spears range and still got atk on it so that can make the whole script stuck. Just so you know why I have range 1 <3 Thanks for changeing the macro on spear bro Tongue

Those who downloaded the other swamp troll if you found the spear drop buggy download the fixed one Tongue
Make me script venore coryms, or for the best spawn for coryms .
New script added soon more will come, I make corym when I have time, need to learn the Cave more, what voc do you want Knight?