Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
No don't have.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(01-14-2015, 05:37 PM)wedel92 Wrote: Need macro to put arrows in inventory if less XX

Damiansk answered you but, if you still need a macro:

Self.Inventory.Ammunition.Count()<=10
Self.Equip.Ammo(3447)

*3447* Id of the arrow
<=10 If the char have less than 10 arrows, then he equip.
I need macro that will use small amethyst on machine 20 times and after that it will use machine itself.
I did something like this:
Map.UseOn(672, 842, 33268, 31830, 10, 1) Map.Use(672, 33268, 31830, 10, 1)

but it stops on putting amethyst (id 842) inside and doesnt use it later.

@edit
doesn't matter i fixed it already
needs a hotkey with the 200 cap collects my gp

Hello i need Macro with the 200 cap collects my gp , and if ssa end make automatic new.
maccac
1000 {Drop Gold} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Capacity()<=200 Map.Thrown(3031, 100, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
Add loot gp and when cap is below 200 all will be dropped from open bp

Cativo
put that macro 1st
0 {Machine OFF} Map.Use(846, 33268, 31830, 10, 1)
then that macro with delay 1 between all of them (I put it 23 times to make sure) It's for knight if u wanna for other voc change ID
0 {Loading} Map.UseOn(678, 842, 33268, 31830, 10, 1)
End after that put that macro
0 {Machine ON} Map.Use(842, 33268, 31830, 10, 1)

If i helped you please rep point it's only click twiceover Smile)
Or set in looter don't loot gold when 200 cap
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
@damiansnk
Thats nice, i fixed with full check label. Bot checks after each emerald if it emeralds>0 and if yes it puts another one in. But still your resolution deserve reput, ty Big Grin
I used that 1 from long time and don't remember situation when char got stucked
Hello i have a problem. I have this macro :

1500 {Attacks Avoid PK} playerS:=1 IDrune:=3198 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==!playerS! [OnplayerS] Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana>30 Self.Say(exori vis) Exit {OnplayerS} Self.Attacking()==1 Target.Shoot(!IDrune!) Exit

and i put in killer as "auto macro" as i have found on some1 script forum. There are 2 problems with it, and i dont know what is wrong with it.
So , 1st - it keep spams exori vis like it hell :/
2nd - it doesnt attack HMM whem some1 is on screen. Cud Some1 HELP ME ?! PLEASE !? ;/
Hi man, i need a macro, which shoots Exori if >3 (4 and more) mobs attacking me (not just on the screen) Smile

Also, should i put it in the monster macro, or just Advanced options >Macros?
Im asking, cause i hunt on tarantulas now, there are many types of mobs, and it should work when every >3 mobs are nearby, NOT when >3 tarantulas or >3 toads Tongue

I hope u understood everything Smile

Waiting for reply,
Masiakox
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-1530.html...exori+gran

Code:
1000 {Exori} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen=01 Self.Mana>=100 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside>=4 Self.Say(exori)

in bbot 》 advanced 》 macro and set 1000 and automatic and paste it in window and click Done next mark "ACTIVE MACRO" (or somethin like that) I forgot coz I'm now at my phone ^^
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

(01-22-2015, 03:53 PM)wedel92 Wrote: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-1530.html...exori+gran

Code:
1000 {Exori} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen=01 Self.Mana>=100 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside>=4 Self.Say(exori)

in bbot 》 advanced 》 macro and set 1000 and automatic and paste it in window and click Done next mark "ACTIVE MACRO" (or somethin like that) I forgot coz I'm now at my phone ^^

Thank u alot man Smile But i just forgot one more thing: what to add there, to shoot exori only if no players on screen?
(01-22-2015, 10:44 PM)Masiakox Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 03:53 PM)wedel92 Wrote: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-1530.html...exori+gran

Code:

Thank u alot man Smile But i just forgot one more thing: what to add there, to shoot exori only if no players on screen?

Hey, i would like macro for EK to use "exori gran ico" as character starts attacking monster and then if its on cooldown goes back to "exori ico" and "exori hur" dont know how to do it on killer. :/ Im newbie thanks for help Wink
(01-23-2015, 12:43 AM)Sye Wrote: Hey, i would like macro for EK to use "exori gran ico" as character starts attacking monster and then if its on cooldown goes back to "exori ico" and "exori hur" dont know how to do it on killer. :/ Im newbie thanks for help Wink

Bbot > Automation > Killer > Set attack and attack sequence > and now add spell
exori gran ico next
wait XX(idk time)
exori ico
wait ZZ(idk time)
exori hur
wait YY(idk time)

and then wrtie name this attack sequence exemple xyz and click button DONE and back and in attack choose xyz and will be done Wink

1sec = 1000ms

if i help rep+ Smile

(01-23-2015, 01:30 AM)wedel92 Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 12:43 AM)Sye Wrote: Hey, i would like macro for EK to use "exori gran ico" as character starts attacking monster and then if its on cooldown goes back to "exori ico" and "exori hur" dont know how to do it on killer. :/ Im newbie thanks for help Wink

Bbot > Automation > Killer > Set attack and attack sequence > and now add spell
exori gran ico next
wait XX(idk time)
exori ico
wait ZZ(idk time)
exori hur
wait YY(idk time)

and then wrtie name this attack sequence exemple xyz and click button DONE and back and in attack choose xyz and will be done Wink

1sec = 1000ms

if i help rep+ Smile
}

Wedel give you a good option, instead if you going to use this on ot, i recommend use with macros, not with Killer. : D
Okey, thanks. Im using it on OT, i was thinking rather of using "exori gran ico" when target's health is like 80%-100% and then only "exori hur" and "exori ico" cause in that case there is unnecessary delay/exh ;p
Hi guys, i was wondering is there a chance for macro that wud look like this and it only will start from lable "hunt"
When player is on screen turns N/W/E/S but randomly not like always "N then S then E then W" (u know what i mean)?
Its just like in wind bot that it turns randomly when attacking monsters and that there is no chance to make Pk.

I give REP !! <3
Hello

I need macro for my paladin.

Macro that loot spears from trolls/swamp trolls, and also from ground (x ammount) and if he gets (x ammount) he drops others.

Hope you can help me.

I will REP+++
Add spears in looter to dropable and add macro:

Code:
1000 {Loot spears}MIN:=15 X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Inventory.LeftHand.Count()<=!MIN! Map.PickUpEx(3277, 1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 2) Self.Equip.LeftHand(3277)