Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Power Gamer Thread + scripts!
Thumbs Up 
(project started January-25-15)
Hey! Welcome to my Thread, Ill start off with a little bit about myself. I'm Ephixa, I'm from Toronto, Ontario Canada! I'm an experienced player with more than 11 years under my belt. I'm also a music producer, be sure to check out my tunes!
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjEphixa

Anyways let's get down to it. I'm currently playing a pvp enforced world just for the fun of it to see where that leaves me, I currently have one of the top ranked characters on my old world, Menera.

Goals!
Club user to 100 [ ]
Club user to 150 [ ]
All characters level 200 [ ] (2 of 4)
All characters level 220 [ ]
All characters level 250 [ ]
All characters level 300 [ ]
Druid magic level 100 [x]
Main ek level 350 [ ]
Main ek level 400 [ ]

STATS: Updated 12/03/2015
[Image: 2s8ilbb.jpg]
[Image: 8xuhs6.png]

Be sure to follow, add rep if you think this post is worth itBig GrinHeart

got 191 in about 35 minutes in forbidden hydras! probably gonna stick here until 200 with this characterBig Grin

[Image: b51yrb.png]
Note: I know I'm not collecting the loot, but at this level a few knight armors dont matter to me Angel

Got 192 in about 2 hours, my happy hour is over now Dodgy
gonna grab some sleep and see where im at tomorrow morning before character switch at 31h stamina Blush
[Image: xptt07.png]

My characters are like this:
rp - own account
190+ ek and druid are same acc,
25 ek and 170+ ek are the same acc.

While I was asleep last night, someone tried to pk me, thankfully Bbot ran into the jungle and xlogged xD
193! ^_^ hopefully 195 by tonight!
[Image: 28w3492.png]

Attached Files
.bbot   forbidden hydras (ek).bbot (Size: 13.03 KB / Downloads: 85)
Hit 194, but now theres 3 jerkoff mages in my hunting spotAngry gonna let him afk in hydras for a few more hours then switch characters since my girlfriend is over Cool
[Image: rrjeq8.png]
AngryAngry one of the mages hunting in my spot decided to launch a war on me... took 5 level 150 mages almost an hour to kill me, but they succeeded because they trapped me, so I switched characters xD
[Image: 2dtbvur.png]

170! now I'm at a loss of where to hunt, maybe try a zao/goroma place.. not sure yet! youll see where I chose in my next upload Big Grin
[Image: 34g9e8x.png]
Wink 
My mage is so boring, no ideas where to hunt, everywhere seems to be packed!! Was in the mood to play an EK anyways.. leave me some suggestions on where to bot my mage ^-^
[Image: 108bkeu.png]
Corruption hole?
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I left my second ek on all night, after activating a voucher I've had forever... Turned on my tv this morning and this is what happensSmile
[Image: 23k2dj5.png]
13 hours of hunting = 6 levels ^-^ and frosts is empty other than like 2 people Tongue

(01-27-2015, 09:00 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: Corruption hole?

Yeah maybe, a depositer to there is gonna be ballsack to make SmileBig Grin
Nice mate! keep going! Reach your goals!
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
(01-27-2015, 07:47 PM)Fisx Wrote: Nice mate! keep going! Reach your goals!

thanks for the support bro!Big Grin

EK #2 hit 183 today while I was at work! hes now at 30:00h stamina and I've switched back to my main ek! some level pics from him soon. Heres what I came home to:
[Image: 34ovioy.png]

194 x2, frosts seem to be profiting well.. so why not stick here? got a letter from the mage that killed me, apparently my friends saw I died and killed him a number of times until he paid me 1.5kkTongueTongue dont fuck with the squad!!
[Image: svie7t.png]
Thumbs Down 
I will release my 3 frost dragon scripts as paid scripts, since I'm out of time for bbot!! people who buy them will receive a customised script in any location with any of the following:depositer, refiller, bank depositer as soon as I have enough for another month Tongue

195! not bad for about 2 1/2 hours! 7h of stamina, lets see where he goes now!Big GrinSmile
[Image: 33cb4gp.png]
what exp on frost per hour ?
Here it is!! Character #1!!
[Image: 20aqeqq.png]

@damiansnk
If empty around 700k/h

Anyone want to tell me why the screenshot function on Bbot doesnt work?
Thumbs Up 
Played my club fighter for a while;
[Image: 2128xvn.png]
took about a week, tried to get the time stamps in order so it looks like I super gamed Big Grin back to ek #2
Nice thread.
Keep going!
Wink 
190 Ek #2
[Image: ztsp4x.png]
where u exp at 150lvl? ;> ek ofc
(02-01-2015, 11:43 PM)spodniarz Wrote: where u exp at 150lvl? ;> ek ofc

my main ek and bot ek both took level 100-150 in okolnir,
then one ek stayed to 194 and the other left at 160 to forbidden hydras, came back for level 194-200.
Thumbs Up 
Smile[Image: rhtqop.png]

Ek #3 is now level 97 just waiting for a poi service then its time to start making some REAL cash Big Grin
nice mate we waiting for your main characters advances!
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
amazing thread Smile that frost dragon script seems interesting

rep
^^^^^^Click în Here ^^^^^^
If u like or use any of my script u could rep(+) me.
Cool Thx u all Cool
Hey.
Been a while, ill update the thread to show you guys whats been up for the past month ^_^
[Image: 2z3s26o.png]

Welp, I've been waring alot with my mage, and hunting grims with my rp!
both eks are now botting the hive and this is my loot pile so far from the past 16 days, hunting, waring ^_^
[Image: 2yuy808.png]