Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Facc MoneyMaking Scripts by El Cecy
When the char goes to deposit there appear and alarm and says I need 2 CTs in locker, what is that?
(03-21-2015, 02:39 PM)Purple Dream Wrote: When the char goes to deposit there appear and alarm and says I need 2 CTs in locker, what is that?

In what script?

In Mount Sternum Undead Cave, Mount Sternum Deeper Undead Cave and in Ghostland Hidden Cave you a need a second bp in depot like this..

[Image: V00yNA2.png]
If i helped you please Rep+ :3

Thanks!
Venore Swamp Trolls Cave
[Image: bcNvZ78.png]

Information:
The script start in Venore Bank
Hunt Swamp Trolls in the floor -1 & -2 of the Swamp Trolls Cave in Venore
Requeriments: None
Recommended Level: 8+
Recommended Skill: 20/20+
Exp/H: No tested
Loot/H: No tested

.bbot   [Venore~Knight~Lvl8+] Swamp Trolls Cave by El Cecy.bbot (Size: 10.64 KB / Downloads: 421)

Venore Salamander Caves
[Image: TWLgJSG.png][Image: cTk5CIl.png]
[Image: VKNkGhj.png][Image: 3WwPhBK.png]

Information:
The scripts start in Venore Bank
Hunt Salamanders, Emerald Damselflys, Marsh Stalkers & Swamplings in all the cave that u download of the four Salamander Caves in Venore
Requeriments: Rope
Recommended Level: 8+
Recommended Skill: 20/20+
Exp/H: 5-12k
Loot/H: 1-3k

.bbot   [Venore~Knight~Lvl8+] North Salamander Cave by El Cecy.bbot (Size: 10.19 KB / Downloads: 313)

.bbot   [Venore~Knight~Lvl8+] East Salamander Cave by El Cecy.bbot (Size: 11.01 KB / Downloads: 322)

.bbot   [Venore~Knight~Lvl8+] South Salamander Cave by El Cecy.bbot (Size: 10.65 KB / Downloads: 233)

.bbot   [Venore~Knight~Lvl8+] West Salamander Cave by El Cecy.bbot (Size: 10.38 KB / Downloads: 219)

Kazordoon Old Ore Mine Update
Now the script refill on Kazordoon with Sigurd, you dont need a second bp in your depot anymore

Kazordoon Splintered Stone Mine Update
Now the script refill on Kazordoon with Sigurd, you dont need a second bp in your depot anymore

On what's Cave in Salamanders is biggest profit?
(03-28-2015, 07:50 AM)dom203 Wrote: On what's Cave in Salamanders is biggest profit?

all depends of your level and your server bro

Testing "Mount Sternum Undead Cave". At the beginning looks awesome! Ofc you got rep Smile.
More scripts please
(04-01-2015, 10:12 PM)lucasbg Wrote: More scripts please

I dont have chars :C

(04-01-2015, 10:50 PM)El Cecy Wrote:

you have are ban ur chars??
(04-02-2015, 04:57 AM)esewe45 Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 10:50 PM)El Cecy Wrote:

you have are ban ur chars??

Yeah

IN all characters, where you botting before? you got banned? Becouse... i stop botting on my main, but i do it before... and now thinking its possible that they will deleted my acc now :C ?
I used your scripts too, on many accs. Unfortunately, many my accs deleted in few last days. Several on other scripts too. Now Cipsoft was better then we...
[Image: LscqbW3.png]

Dont use my scripts in pacera...

(04-01-2015, 06:54 PM)Sentine11 Wrote: Testing "Mount Sternum Undead Cave". At the beginning looks awesome! Ofc you got rep Smile.

Script works perfect, but you need add to killer 'bonelord' cause bot going to hole on -3 for killing 3-4 ghouls and there's bonelord also, if not added to killer character will stand and get wasted by bonelord.
I've tried all your scripts and got deleted 7 accs form 13 in 3 days
i using scripts ... same but from 11 acc 4 god deleted ... ( for about 1 mouth ) but 7 i have still Big Grin and for now, many of them i still botting + 50 level dont deleted yet. Ofc is depends on luck btw ziomal ... if u botting on facc u will got deleted its Big Grin reason
Some days ago i just make 2 accounts, 1 char in each, i take lvl 10 manual in both sail to thais and logout, in the morning i was deleted... i didnt bot that characs, cipsoft is mad :C