Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Withdrawer - review
Thumbs Down 
Hello Mega, I have one script to sell itens to yasir/rashid/djinns and others. But... I have one problem.. on withdrawer from depot, I get stucked if count of itens to withdraw is low or if I don't have the item on second backpack of depot to withdraw.

My suggestion is:
If you don't have all itens, alarm 1x time and ignore this, continue the script without itens from withdraw. I know it can have problem if the player use potions, ammo or anothers important to hunt on withdrawer, but stopping all bot because count of withdrawer item is low, for me is not good Confused

Please reply.
its continuing cuz my bots a lots of time went to exp without royal spears or mushrooms maby time is quite long like 2-3 minutes idk
I never test it, because the alarm of bot is unsupportable Sad
(02-16-2015, 06:15 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: I never test it, because the alarm of bot is unsupportable Sad

YEAAH! for this is very good XD,

"If u sleeping or something you wake up XD
I want this! signed
bump!?
In my opinion is good made.
When u need withdraw royal spear bot dont carry on exp
if u need brown mushroom or something bot carry on exp
Signed ! it will be really useful Tongue
bump?
Isn't it currently alarming?
It is alarming, yes, but don't go to another point, stuck on withdrawer.. I need if haven't itens to withdraw, continue.
My bot does still continue if doesnt have all the items
E.g I withdraw stealth rings to bot on corym and the script works perfect if i dont put rings in the second bp
Or if i dont put royal spears in second bp, the char dies for sure..
I think it's good, bot should continue always.. if you are withdrawing potions/spears put a fullcheck label after the withdraw point, that's all
I'll add a optional parameter to the suplies withdraw, basically: do not stop Cavebot when not fully loaded a supply. Any better idea? Smile
leave this option and add a new withdraw for sell option which will work like \/
(03-02-2015, 01:51 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'll add a optional parameter to the suplies withdraw, basically: do not stop Cavebot when not fully loaded a supply. Any better idea? Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
Good idea Fisx.

Yes, new withdrawer without stop cavebot only for selling scripts, perfect.
(03-02-2015, 01:51 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'll add a optional parameter to the suplies withdraw, basically: do not stop Cavebot when not fully loaded a supply. Any better idea? Smile

yeah this is good idea.
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

Estimated time to give this as a new option in bot?
(03-27-2015, 08:57 PM)Shadowly Wrote:

Estimated time to give this as a new option in bot?

I think on next update bro.
Already it is few updates later did you thought about this options in next patch? Wink