Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Zao cavebot - is it possible?
Is it possible to make full and good Zao cavebot script with refill, soft refiller etc for brimstone bugs? Im just curious if it is worth to try. Thanks.
It is.

Not in your case though.
(04-13-2012, 05:01 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: It is.

Not in your case though.

Your ego is definately too high Cool
It has nothing to do with my ego.

You weren't even able to make spears refiller therefor most likely you won't be able to fix a full script.
(04-13-2012, 05:19 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: It has nothing to do with my ego.

You weren't even able to make spears refiller therefor most likely you won't be able to fix a full script.

Because it's NOT working correctly, you better check it for long hunts and see if it will be working for 1-2h+ Wink you think you've used this bot half year ago and you know everything. Yes it has much with your ego.
I used it half year ago and I used it recently also..

Okay, even if it's bugged then use your brain..?
If it doesn't check the spears in hand then you could just aswell add macros.

First one that moves left hand items to backpack
Then a macro which checks amount of spears
And afterwards a macro which puts spears back in hands again.

But I guess it's too complicated for you.

It's sad nowadays people can't use their brain..
(04-13-2012, 06:10 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: I used it half year ago and I used it recently also..

Okay, even if it's bugged then use your brain..?
If it doesn't check the spears in hand then you could just aswell add macros.

First one that moves left hand items to backpack
Then a macro which checks amount of spears
And afterwards a macro which puts spears back in hands again.

But I guess it's too complicated for you.

It's sad nowadays people can't use their brain..

It's sad to meet people who have superiority complex on other people. If you would use your brain properly and collect some informations you would know that if more macros we are using then we are easier to be detected and banned. Smile

btw. says someone who doesnt know hot to avoid the bug in the doors on bandura earth elementals..
That's just a false stereotype.

Amount of running macros aren't increasing the chance of getting banned. It has nothing to do with macros.

You, Sir, should get your facts straight..

And talking about "Bandura earth elementals".. I relased the script for free, you didn't paid anything for it therefor if you don't like it just don't use it, noone forces you to!
(04-13-2012, 06:16 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: That's just a false stereotype.

Amount of running macros aren't increasing the chance of getting banned. It has nothing to do with macros.

And talking about "Bandura earth elementals".. I relased the script for free, you didn't paid anything for it therefor if you don't like it just don't use it, noone forces you to!

Haha, that doesnt changed this fact that you're attacking me whilely you aren't able to simple avoid a little bug! what a hypocrite.. and yes, amount of running macros CHANGES the chance of getting banned. You should make some experience in subjects like this one first before you'll try to argue with someone again.
(04-13-2012, 06:37 PM)Paul Wrote:

Haha, that doesnt changed this fact that you're attacking me whilely you aren't able to simple avoid a little bug! what a hypocrite.. and yes, amount of running macros CHANGES the chance of getting banned. You should make some experience in subjects like this one first before you'll try to argue with someone again.

I'm sure I can fix it. Yet I have more important things to do.
Besides that, you are totally wrong here.

I'm pretty sure amount of macros running doesn't higher the chance of getting banished. I assume Meganobody can confirm it.

And yeah, you may still think it does but then I have to say that you are totally wrong. I see you don't have any knowledge about cipsofts detection system. You just read some non-confirmed and false statements and yet you believe those..
But it's fine.. everyone can believe what he want Shy

P.S. You remind me one of those neobot rage-kids who believed that NeoBot is undetectable (That was false information also)
(04-13-2012, 07:31 PM)drewindwalker Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 06:37 PM)Paul Wrote:

I'm sure I can fix it. Yet I have more important things to do.
Besides that, you are totally wrong here.

I'm pretty sure amount of macros running doesn't higher the chance of getting banished. I assume Meganobody can confirm it.

And yeah, you may still think it does but then I have to say that you are totally wrong. I see you don't have any knowledge about cipsofts detection system. You just read some non-confirmed and false statements and yet you believe those..
But it's fine.. everyone can believe what he want Shy

P.S. You remind me one of those neobot rage-kids who believed that NeoBot is undetectable (That was false information also)

LOL you're contradicting yourself, I have never said that bbot is undetectable, I have said that using more macros can make it more detectable than it is without it, lol. You really should study a little because you think you know everything but you don't.
I never said you said that. I just said you remind me of them due to your false accussions.

Anyway, I won't waste my time arguing with someone whose iq is below 80.

Have a nice day!
Children, settle down