Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for update 9.52
Guys, any doubt about the update will post this topic. Any other topic created for it, will be closed and deleted.

I could not talk to Mega ~, but soon he will give us a feedback.

Note: Any kind of aggression against bots or against any user of the forum will not be tolerated.

I hope everyone's understanding!

Dexter
agree
i agree ;d
When it will be done?
Agreed,
@Mega~ have you noticed the bug on the mana potions, when you're casting spells and you ran out of mana the bot keeps casting poofs but not recharging mana, can you take it in consideration?
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
now more 1 mounth for att ;/
(y)Big Grin
I hope Mega~ work fast Smile Greetz Tongue
this update hurts me Sad
(04-13-2012, 04:07 PM)Fangril Wrote: I hope Mega~ work fast Smile Greetz Tongue

me too :/
@Mega is getting money from it, he should start work 5 minuts after the cypsoft update, if it was free he could sleep instead of working, but we are paying and want agility in the service we bought.
This time it's just a small patch not a full update.

I assume it will be done soon.. Smile
Just some patience,please.

@Andrigo, even though you pay for the bot, it doesnt mean Meganobody is your slave.
Keep in mind that he's just an human not a robot. Besides that, he's working on it alone.
Do anybody know when will be new ubdate .? It will hapend to day or tommorow .?
"@Andrigo, even though you pay for the bot, it doesnt mean Meganobody is your slave.
Keep in mind that he's just an human not a robot. Besides that, he's working on it alone."

"@Dexter
I could not talk to Mega ~, but soon he will give us a feedback."

@drewindwalker
the staff team dont have contact with the man, if it was just a small patch shouldnt it be already done? he is not our slave but we bought a service from him and cant use the refered service.. if he get money from it, he should work on it...

sorry for the awkwardness, but i'm anxious, and Meganobody didn't even gave us a feedback about his work, the update was seven hours ago and maybe he didn't even know about it, have some staff already stablished contact with him? just want the service i've paid for with agility, wasnt my intention to disrespect.
Have you ever heard of sleep? So far as I know normal people sleeps ~8 hours a day, besides that.. Maybe he was sleeping and now he's in university or something.
It's not like he's at home twenty four hours a day.

Stop being disrespectful towards him. He's doing his best
(04-13-2012, 04:59 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: This time it's just a small patch not a full update.

I assume it will be done soon.. Smile
Just some patience,please.

@Andrigo, even though you pay for the bot, it doesnt mean Meganobody is your slave.
Keep in mind that he's just an human not a robot. Besides that, he's working on it alone.

haha shit, you don't even know how the business works, really sad. Andrigo, you're totally right.
@drewindwalker
have you contacted Meganobody?
oh, u said maybe, u dont know too...
if u dont know u cant say that he is doing his best
as a customer i am on my right to request a feedback from him about my paid service
i didnt meant to be disrespectful with nobody, just think some agility on the updates would be nice
is anybody here refreshing the page every five minuts? well i am, if u dont know what it is or if you have a money tree, good for you

all for now, waiting for the update
Mega, can you add a option for loot but no deposite? or use potions from monsters bodys?
i waitin bot Big Grin
Sorry, was on the city... on fisio-therapy.