Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thanks for your support
Sometimes I would like to thank people who is around me and show them my gratitude. If you don't like to read cheezy statement go ahead to point 2 or click cross in right hand upper corner.

Thanks for all poeople for be part of nice forum and getting experience in improving bbot. In every week I can see new members bringing new ideas. If I remind for myself bbot in 2012-2014 and see panel now I can see big progress. Light simple and easy to configure bot with nice detecting stats. When I use 1 free bot before bbot I got 100 lvl maximum and ban ban ban. With bbot I done a lot of 200+ chars. 2 250+ and 1 300+. Get 100-180 on our bot in actually tibia is realy easy. I check few caves and bbot getting the best stats like in dragons, water elemental, earth elemental and many ava gfb caves scripts. Thanks Mega for advanced attacker exactly for area shoot runes. I know it cost you lot of time and energy but I brought ur bot to new era. Ok too much approbations. Bbot still must do few big steps which will be also time-consuming. But about it in suggestions.
I would like to thank you in name of all bbot administrations for every one who help to upgrade that job. Talking about supetlatives and disadvantages because every opinion is very important to improve product and made customers happy.
I guess DJ.Dexter, BigMegaBot and DonErLeoNe are approving my opinion.

I would like to thanks also for our veterans. With few of them I had the pleasure to work. In mention:

mr.Kris
Warr
Hunger
Allmighty
Kimoszin
Adamboss
Benjyon
oscar
garst123
November
Hang

I hope you guys will be back to us!
Or if you following forum and stayin quiet let us know!

If I missed some1 who brought breakthrought ideas or work I'm very sorry.

In short:

THANK YOU ALL BBOTERS. I ALWAYS LIKE TO CHECK OUR FORUM. I HOPE YOU TOO. THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS PART OF OUR COMMUNITY! HAVE FUN YOUR BOTED EXP AND CASH, STAY AWAY FROM DETECTION AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE OUT OF DIGITAL WORLD.

HAPPY EASTER
... all is right?
You are lucky 1 cuz don't know me in rl. XD
Don't worry I don't planning commit suicide LOL
sometimes I got just freaky thinking
nice!... but take care!
The care are taking me Big Grin I'm just flowing with heartbeats
(03-19-2016, 03:15 PM)damiansnk Wrote: You are lucky 1 cuz don't know me in rl. XD
Don't worry I don't planning commit suicide LOL
sometimes I got just freaky thinking

Lol I also think that this was the end
No no xd no1 bot bring so many profit like bbot xd
Till last day in tibia with BB