Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban on bbot due to holidays and mobile internet
(07-16-2012, 03:42 PM)Dexter Wrote: Everyone knows that this is the system that "bbot" uses to protect against users trying to share your account. By contrast, users who have Internet with dynamic IP are subject to the blocks, because if the IP changes three times in less than six hours, will block.

My experience says that if your IP changes so often in this period, something is wrong. I have dynamic IP too, and my speed is 1mb, and was blocked only one time because my modem was with problems and needed replacing.

Another important thing that you should check is if your line connection is no problem. Often the problem may be because of bad physical connections, modems with problems, provider undergoing updates, etc..

And if that does not work, and continue by restarting your internet all the time, I suggest you contact your ISP and open a call for a technician to come up to his house to check for possible problems.

In my home i have internet with steady IP. I'm on holideys in a small village, so i have internet with limit 2Gb per month. My IP changes always, when i log into internet. It's a normal situation with mobile internet. I cant remove the dynamic IP.

Change it or i'll just change bot : )

Messages In This Thread